91 accord obd0 or obd1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 accord obd0 or obd1

i am swapping in a 94 accord engine into my 91 accord dx and i am wondering if i need to get a conversion harness or is the 91 accord obd1
    visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
    For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Obd1

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i answered this in your other thread

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ya i kno but to of my friends last nite toldme it was obd0 so i just wanted to get some more info
        visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
        For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Originally posted by boosted4life
          ya i kno but to of my friends last nite toldme it was obd0 so i just wanted to get some more info
          surprisingly common misconception, but no, all CB7s were OBD1. 3rd gen up till 89 were OBD0.

Current cars:

Comment

yeah....trsut these guys....they started a freaking website dedicated to this sh*t..i'm pretty sure they know..i know as well, but yes like mike said, all cb7's (90-93) are obd1. I'm not for sure so dont hold me to it, but there MIGHT be--might be--a very select few early early made 90 cb7s that may have been obd0 but its probably just a rumor or something i heard somewhere stupid

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              but there MIGHT be--might be--a very select few early early made 90 cb7s that may have been obd0 but its probably just a rumor or something i heard somewhere stupid
              thats the misconception im talking about

Current cars:

Comment

Correct. Every CB7 was OBD1. OBD2 started in 1996.

3Geez aren't all OBD0 though (not that it matters here...) some of them are "pre-OBD". Made things irritating when working with my 86, which falls into that category. Slightly different things going on, I found.

Comment

Let's bring this thread back from the dead for a sec..My friend jus told me that my car is OBD0, since I have an LED on the ECU to read codes instead of a jumper..I haven't honestly checked whether I have that jumper or not (the blue service connector), but I always thought that OBD1 still uses the LED on the ECU to read codes?

Anyways, how to tell whether yours is OBD0 or OBD1? I'd be freaked if my car is one of those rumored early 90s CB7 that still uses OBD0

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                    Let's bring this thread back from the dead for a sec..My friend jus told me that my car is OBD0, since I have an LED on the ECU to read codes instead of a jumper..I haven't honestly checked whether I have that jumper or not (the blue service connector), but I always thought that OBD1 still uses the LED on the ECU to read codes?

Anyways, how to tell whether yours is OBD0 or OBD1? I'd be freaked if my car is one of those rumored early 90s CB7 that still uses OBD0

Ronald

forget the stupid rumor, it's 100% shit and that's that.....ALL cb7's were obd1, no obd0 or obd2 or obd69 or any of that shit..........friends usually don't know shit, that's why i have none.....they're 100% liability OR they're geniuses and you're the friend who is a liability.....you have the jumper unless someone cut it off, but unless someone went to the trouble of converting your car to an OBD0 setup (different EVERYTHING, engine, tranny, etc) then you have an obd1 cb7
                    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                    X