Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

on the way to 30 posts......cluster pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the way to 30 posts......cluster pics

my sedan

very nice dash cluster what did you use to paint the needles

Comment

actually, they arent painted

if you pop out the cluster, there are 2 light bulbs on the top of it and they lit up the needles.
      I changed the bulbs for red ones, and tinted the transparent plastic, between the lights and the gauges, with crimson red glass paint

then put in 3 blue tripleLEDs194 bulbs behind it, to lit up the gauges and smaller ones (dont remember the number at this time )for the flashers/the oil temp gauge and the Gaz gauge. There also one to lit up the ring aroung the cig *litter?*

*by the way, I'm not sure about the word bulb....am I using it correctly)?? not much sure bout 'lit up' ......anyway....

my sedan

Comment

Originally posted by 418_CB7

if you pop out the cluster, there are 2 light bulbs on the top of it and they lit up the needles.
        I changed the bulbs for red ones, and tinted the transparent plastic, between the lights and the gauges, with crimson red glass paint

then put in 3 blue tripleLEDs194 bulbs behind it, to lit up the gauges and smaller ones (dont remember the number at this time )for the flashers/the oil temp gauge and the Gaz gauge. There also one to lit up the ring aroung the cig *litter?*

*by the way, I'm not sure about the word bulb....am I using it correctly)?? not much sure bout 'lit up' ......anyway....
        ok thanks Im thinkin bout doin that to my cluster

Comment

Nice, looks like newer Honda model clusters.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Wow that looks really nice. Two thumbs up on that cluster. I think might try that but instead of red use blue. Really nice man.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

yep going with blue for the needles is a pretty good idea cause the plastic you gotta tint as aldready a light blue tint in it. I think it'll look pretty good

my sedan

Comment

my old dash...

[img]http://www.****.com/www/93lx/new-blue-dash.jpg[/img]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

nice job mike! I think i'm going for the blue needles, looks great
                  and change is always good...

my sedan

Comment

damn 418 ur car is running uber hot
                    it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast

The temp needle as been at the top eversince I changed my oil sensor (maybe I should have paid for an HONda one...instead of a cheap one.... and the oil light is on......
                      but everything works well.........so ......i'm ok with it for now

my sedan

Comment

Originally posted by 418_CB7

do those triple LED's 194s just plug into the stock light socket? what did you do abouut the old light color, where can i find those blubs along with the blubs that light up the needles, the guages look AWESOME mn
                        My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

bulbs that light the needles (and the tmep and fuel) are 74. backlights are 194. you can buy them both at superbrightleds.com

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i wish my gauge cluster lights worked i have no clue wtf happened, they wont turn on.

anyways, looking good man. id do it to mine if they worked, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                              Oh snap! That's for damn sure.....
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X