Exploring with my new D40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandoni
    yeah it will move the camera, the timer will help out. I bought one of these
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-ML-L3-MLL3...QQcmdZViewItem
    it's a wireless remote and it really comes in handy. it only cost about $15 to $20 dollars I only paid $15 for mine and thats including shipping. then you set the d40 for wireless remote, and your good to go.
    Sounds pretty nice/convenient. I don't have money right as of now, but I'll definitely keep that around in the back of mind. I gotta get out more with my camera I like it but it's just kind of discouraging becuase I just want cool pictures. hah. I don't love photography like some of you guys do, but I still have fun with it from time to time. So yeah, I'm definitely looking to learn something and improve though.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
      Sounds pretty nice/convenient. I don't have money right as of now, but I'll definitely keep that around in the back of mind. I gotta get out more with my camera I like it but it's just kind of discouraging becuase I just want cool pictures. hah. I don't love photography like some of you guys do, but I still have fun with it from time to time. So yeah, I'm definitely looking to learn something and improve though.
      Sometimes I think I love it too much!

I can't help myself though. I've got about $6,000 invested in equipment with no end in sight.
      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
      Short ram intake
      Tenrai Himoto catback
      Smashed front end
      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Nice

and 18s on a stock Rav4 (i think)
        NICE!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
          Sometimes I think I love it too much!

I can't help myself though. I've got about $6,000 invested in equipment with no end in sight.
          Wow, that is a lot of money. I'm only 17, I couldn't fathom spending that much money on something like camera equipment. But my car, no problem in the future. So I completely understand where you're coming from, maybe someday I'll be there too.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
          X