400D pics 56k do not click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400D pics 56k do not click

Anyway as some of you know I recently picked up a Canon Rebel XTi 400d. So far all I got on it is the stock lens kit from Canon. I hope to upgrade soon but I need to touch up my skills first. I also have a question is there a filter or some sort of polarizer that can help catch the sky better? On mine it feels like it always blows out the sky too much. Anyway enough talking and onto the pics.

When swapping my friend jon head picture!

Then the day before helpin my friend out with his 2jzgte gs. No its not the aristo motor.

The man himself mountin the turbo

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

His next upgrade 19in Blitz Technospeed Z1 in silver/chrome lip (Keep in mind he has a set of the same rims in 18in but its gold/polished lip.)

Also helped him out with building boxes to help him ship out some parts. This one was a ghetto rigged box that included two 19in iforge rim boxes to put in a dual GReddy evo axle back muffler and y pipe lol.

Fuck a razor blade kitchen knife ftw!

Vertex bumper in the background!

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

C/C welcome feel free to go all out on me haha. I am still learning and the more reply I get the more I can work on it. Thanks for looking. Oh yea that GS went from lets just mount the turbo and mani to lets assemble the front end lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

your friend. Hes ballin outta control.

other than that, im not critic. Good pics

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

nail wtf is all over your bumper man? I thought it was snow falling at first nah but the pics are good, i'm diggin em especially your boys lex.
          Originally posted by jboyce
          i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

great start man!, a circular polarizer is what you need for the sky and it would also saturate colors during the day time.

what mode are you shooting at and what is your settings? i am assuming you are using the kit lens?
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Thanks guys.

92cb7accord - I was following a truck carrying some crap and it was flinging mud couldnt get around it and I havent washed it lately so yea thats that it comes off though thats the good thing.

nghtryder23 - I am using manual mode with the stock lens. I will have to look into the circular polarizer. I have a Hoya UV lens in front to protect it now. I dont really remember but I was hovering around 100-200 iSO for the day pics and shutter speed was hovering around 1/40, 1/125 I think. As for the night pics I really dont remember lol. We were su busy moving stuff around but I think photobucket provides me with the exif data too so i will look into that.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i suggest shooting in Av mode, all you need to really adjust is the aperature for DOF. the camera will auto set the shutter speed. alot of your pix came out dark but nto bad for 1st try. good thing you got a 400d though it has a way better focusing program than the 300 or 350

i have a sigma 50-200mm, with lens hood, and uv filter for 75 bux if your interested
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Pics look good imo. And, of course, your car is hott!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Thanks again

nghtryder23 - I am interested but have no money temporarily lol. Xmas shopping > me.

Why do people have to buy me presents! lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

not bad so far, no need to upgrade the lens just yet its very flexible and a decent lens for what it is. what is your iso on the pics you say are not capturing the sky?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

those pics are great....but you can always make them look better using Photoshop....hunt around the torrent sites for Adobe CS2, it can really help make pictures look better

two I photoshoppd'.

Last edited by lokuputha; 12-19-2007, 07:38 PM.
                        DEVOTE

Comment

wow...what big pics...
                          good thing i had high speed...
                          -BTW,great pics

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

A circular polarizer will be your best friend. Looks like your exterior photos got a bit overexposed, and your interior photos a bit underexposed. Nothing a little tweaking can't fix in PS. For your next batch of photos, try tweaking the EV adjustment to try to improve the exposure when shooting.
                            ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                            '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                            Short ram intake
                            Tenrai Himoto catback
                            Smashed front end
                            Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Thanks.

I have CS2. I am just lazy I just resized them and posted lol. Editing takes too long I just wanted to see what would be blowin out the sky. The less editing the better. My ISO is 100-200 in the daytime pics. I have also messed with shutter speed. It will capture the sky better but the car will be dark. I need a polarizer to capture more of the sky and textures since I really like landscape photography whenever I travel. The 18-55 is decent but not the greatest. Its somewhat versatile but it does not have anti-shake in it. So you have to be pretty still. I wouldnt mind having another lens handy. Of course I am going to start collecting lens. The one I want from canon is 600 ish which is the cheapest I have found. But if I can find a lens a lot cheaper thats a decent lens ill go for it. I am looking for a wide angle lens temporarily but kinda out of my range just like the 70-200 canon lens i want.

Thats what it looks like lol.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X