Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum is for sharing photographic techniques, not sharing pictures!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum is for sharing photographic techniques, not sharing pictures!

Please do not post random pictures here.

The purpose of this forum, as said in the description, is to share information on photographic equipment and techniques (preferably pertaining to automotive photography, though general information will be useful regardless).

This is not the place for "look at the pretty flowers I saw today!"

If you share pictures here, please provide information on your setup, and expect critiques of your work (composition, settings, lighting, etc...)

The purpose of this forum is for those who KNOW how to use their equipment to help those who have no idea how to use their equipment (like me!)

So, questions? Fire away.
    Took a picture and want to know why it sucks? Post it up
    Took a picture and think it's great? Post it up and find out if you're right

Pictures of your dog biting your grandmother? Take it to the Image Gallery.

hey guys got a ? im shooting w a rebel xs - my problem is i go to shoot at my parents house and they have white sand, im taking pics of the horses and having issues w all my pics having the white balance blown out. i would adjust and it still was just luck of the draw w the pics, i have examples if u wanna see, but if u have any suggestions let me know.

I was thinking i might get a hood for the lens to keep some of the extra light out would that help?

Comment

It would probably be best if you start your own thread and post pictures there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
      X