Montana's beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana's beauty

Hey guys, I have a bunch of nice photo's I took at church camp last year that I'd like to show. Montana is a beautiful place in spring and early summer, before all the forest fires hit. This first photo is what camp looks like first thing in the morning just before breakfast
    I took this one right as this moth took off
    I love this one

Such a beautiful place, I'll take more pics when I go there this july.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Wow, nice pics. Montana looks like a beautiful state, "Big Sky Country," right? Hahaha.....idk.

Comment

first of all i appreciate u numbering the pictures. also beautiful pictures of a stunning scenery u have captured it very well in this set... id love to see more if u have the time

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

wow. very nice pictures indeed. you captured everything in great essence. one question though, what camera are you using?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i really like the first one. reminds my of my trip to germany, bavaria. In the last pic, if you use a slower shutter speed you can get a nice effect of the water flowing. just play around with the shutter speeds. good job.
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I forgot, the camera is a poloroid i532 digital camera. It's not bad for $120, microphone broke though so video's suck. Here's another pic I took on a hike at camp. That's mt.Hawley and the Boulder River, which is a good 80 feet below me, I'm on the edge of a cliff and it's a long way down.

Comment

You wanted more photos's j-specCB4 so here they are,
              Enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X