Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo contest:1 help me pick an assignment..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo contest:1 help me pick an assignment..

Welp i wanna do a photo contest and i need input from the member to come up with an idea of something that everyone needs to photograph....

the way it will work is...
    each member can only submit one photo....

each photo has to be taken between the starting date of the contest and the ending date.

photoshop is a photographers tool, use it to ur advatage!

Now what will the first assignment be?????

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

How about we do the first one called Sleeping Dreams?

it could do anything with someone or something sleeping, and you can photoshop to your likes.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

or how about something like "City Life". just to give a glimpse of people who live in other states what your city is like. it could deal anything with the city, parks, people, animals, cars and whatnot. but there has to be relevance to CITY life.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

well since we probably all got a bit of our start photographing our cars, why dont we make the contest related to our personal CB7.

and playing off of KingDome's idea taking a picture of our car in some scene to show off our car and and to instantly recognize the city and or state we might live in . . .

example: an accord in a scene with the St. Louis arch, but you cant completely tell its the arch, thats what makes the contest complex yet creative.

Comment

i something with be a good one, its the first contest and its something we all have in common of
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i dont think we shuold have them photoshoped. I mean if anything it should be about picture taking skills, its not a photoshop contest.

and maybe we can get some of the vintage guys out like uncle_el

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
              i dont think we shuold have them photoshoped. I mean if anything it should be about picture taking skills, its not a photoshop contest.

thats true but photoshop is no different from a dark room.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland

thats going to be hard.....one of the main resons hes no on the site as much is because his hours...hes a doctor at a hospital yo!
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                  thats going to be hard.....one of the main resons hes no on the site as much is because his hours...hes a doctor at a hospital yo!
                  maybe he didn't know Elliot was a doctor?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

yeah i talked to elliot a few weeks back and he said hed try and stop by

The Chronicles.

Comment

Not all of us have cb7s

How about pictures of automotive tools?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Hmmmm damn well some of us dont have a lot of automotive tools

I like the sleeping dreams idea a lot.

I REALLY like the city idea too....

We should make these contests monthly, maybe not as serious as AOTM but at least structered so its consistent...

r u doing this for skool Jspec? or is this just for cb7t?

Hmmm my idea would be condemed buildings....i know its far left lol...but it just has so much history in a building when its about to colapse...

Well i have a lot of them around me so maybe im bias but that would be a good idea...and you can get some nice pictures too!

Comment

i think we could allow photo processing apps like PS but set some limits. It could be used for some touch-ups but we should concntrate on the photo taking skills.
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Very true the photo skills are what should be the main focus...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

hey chris did you get this off jtuned?? haha its cool lets just go with the city idea since most of us don't really travel much....then me and jack can maybe submit some photos on our vacation!

i have one request on this section of the forum. can we use proper english here as far as spelling and stuff no such things like u and ur, since photo is considered a rich man's hobby we should all use proper english. it does benefit everyone with their english/writing skills
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                              X