Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took these when we took the kids on there first trip over the gap. This guy was hauling it.
    We were in my truck so we took it slow, still fun though. I hope we have a meat up there some day that would be a blast!!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Comment

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Uh-oh, he's starting to shoot more cars, watch out folks

Looks good Chris, love the backdrop of that scene. Gives you the feeling that you are at the beach.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

hahaha i am at the beach.. lol clearwater florida FTW!

The Chronicles.

Comment

oh not to mention, we drove that car from chicago.... an that happens to be an 11.2 car hahaha....

The Chronicles.

Comment

Man, I had completely forgotten about you going down there. Amazing that, while the picture doesn't really have any real visual signs that it's the beach, you totally get that vibe from the picture

I bet that was an expensive/loud ride

Comment

I take that back, there are palm trees but I didn't notice that until now.

Whatever, awesome picture

Comment

hahah thanks... it was a LOUD LONG ride but it wasnt very expensive at all... we did it because gas is so cheap and we will prolly never get to drive cross country in a muscle car again.... pretty dope right.... and yeah we walked a brand new m5 and a bunch of other cars with 3 people and a bunch of luggage in the car....

The Chronicles.

Comment

The Chronicles.

Comment

Very true about the gas. I bet the M5 guy wasn't too happy. I don't know anyone that likes loosing to a Camaro. They are a pretty hated on breed, but they are dope when done right.

Alright, that's enough posting without some pictures.

Comment

werd.... good shots man.... we give my buddy shit all the time for his camaro.... hes a honda guy who stumbled onto the camaro.... the itrs look good... my buddies and i were trying to make the bham meet but the camaro broke 3 wheel studs on one wheel in indiana so we had to fix it in a gas station parking lot with rocks.... literally we used rocks and a brick to install new wheel studs.... we got it done tho and the trip continued.... haha im having the fuckin time of my life man....

a few more....

does anyone else think i deserve a shot at a mag?

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                          werd.... good shots man.... we give my buddy shit all the time for his camaro.... hes a honda guy who stumbled onto the camaro.... the itrs look good... my buddies and i were trying to make the bham meet but the camaro broke 3 wheel studs on one wheel in indiana so we had to fix it in a gas station parking lot with rocks.... literally we used rocks and a brick to install new wheel studs.... we got it done tho and the trip continued.... haha im having the fuckin time of my life man....

a few more....

does anyone else think i deserve a shot at a mag?
                          You sure can Chris. Just set up a portfolio of your best pictures and send them to the editor. That should get you out there, or start setting up customer appointments to let your photography skilled be known, like help take pictures for models who want to set up their model portfolio. My friend did that by helping his lady friend with some pictures and she let people know it was him that took pictures and now hes doing big things. People connection always helps too.

Best thing for car photos like yours is to eliminate the trees and that pay toll thing and the hotspots. But overall, those pictures look nice. I really like them minus the little distractions.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

werd.... i wasnt gonna say anything but i just hired at a certain automotive magazine doing some photography. yeah i was trying to avoid trees and such but the sun was falling fast and i had to get it done.... the hot spots are due to the fact i was using bare flash heads pointed directly at the car..... normally id be using softboxes....

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                              werd.... i wasnt gonna say anything but i just hired at a certain automotive magazine doing some photography. yeah i was trying to avoid trees and such but the sun was falling fast and i had to get it done.... the hot spots are due to the fact i was using bare flash heads pointed directly at the car..... normally id be using softboxes....
                              Ahhh, I see. It's all good though. The pictures still came out great. You can still avoid those with some Photoshop. Automotive Magazine huh? That sounds great! I wish you the best of luck with that Chris.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

thanks man.... im really trying to draw myself away from fixing shit in photoshop i could have avoided in camera.... these are basically untouched however.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X