Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dirty car.

nice car blocked by fence. the border is questionable imo

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ya the car was pretty dirty thx for comments I'm still trying to get better with the camera i've been takin a bunch of pics..
      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

You have the eye, so your set there. Also remember with a dslr you can see every detail so make sure the main subject is nice and clean...lol. Also the composition is good too.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

more Pixors NO photoshop done.. lol hopefuly i will have cs3 tonight

GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

1st picture seems out of focus, and there is no actual subject that it is focusing on. You may want to try marco mode on this type of photo.
            2nd picture good DOF and composition. However avoid shady areas because it doesn't provide any detail to the actual vehicle.
            3rd picture also out of focus and maybe center the subject.

Comment

Why is it that people always make a point to say "No photoshop work done".

You never hear film photographers say "No Darkroom work done"

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Eric its because a lot of people assume that every photo is photoshopped now a days which sucks!!!!! So people have to let them know that its the original photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  Why is it that people always make a point to say "No photoshop work done".

You never hear film photographers say "No Darkroom work done"
                  To prove they have skillz lol. Personally I dont know why either.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

who cares if anything you have more skill if you can use photoshop and not have it come out looking like an lsd poster. and your naive to think that real photography is not touched up

Comment

Darkroom work is necessary to develop and print the photographs. Photoshop work isn't necessary to print a digital photograph. Some people take it as a matter of pride that they can take a compelling photograph without having to edit it or touch it up. As for "real" photography, if you're talking about magazine photography, keep in mind that those photographs are intended to sell magazines, so they are photoshopped to give them the greatest visual impact. Photoshop is not necessary, but it makes editing and retouching photographs much easier than in the days of film and darkrooms, and multiplied the editing possibilities a million-fold. For the record, I haven't photoshopped any of the images I've posted except to resize or perform minor crops. It's not a point of pride, I simply don't know the software. The one exception to this was the photoshop progression thread I posted, which I explained when posting.

P.S. - All photography is real. Just because someone isn't a professional doesn't make their photograph any less worthwhile.
                      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                      Short ram intake
                      Tenrai Himoto catback
                      Smashed front end
                      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

real=reel of film, thats what i meant.

Comment

yes im not digging the fence idea either. and the white balance in it is horrible. was that an auto setting?
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            To prove they have skillz lol. Personally I dont know why either.

Only reason i said no photoshop was because i think that the pictures are not any good. an somtimes editing the pictures make them look a little better. I wasn't saying that to be cocky or to make it seem like I don't need ps to make my photos look good. Personally I love to use photoshop and think that it helps out my pictures a bit.
                            and thank you storm for pointing out my flaws in the pictures I'm hoping to improve by taking more and more lol
                            GOT REBEL?

Comment

more

GOT REBEL?

Comment

Im just jackin around its just wierd people saying no ps. Im more used to seeing unedited lol.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X