Camera Choice Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Choice Help!

Ok guys, the time has finally here where I'm tired of using my brother's or girl's digicam so I have a extra $200 to blow and i would like for you camera gurus to give me some insight on which good cam i can get in this price range I saw 7.1 megapixel Kodak Easyshare for $150 shipped
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Save your money and get something better? Personally Canon, Nikon are the main brands I like. But seems like quite a bit of people use the Kodak Easyshare. Never used one so couldn't tell you how they were. You can try some used cameras on ebay maybe But if you like it, has all the functions you need then I say go for it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Save your money and get something better? Personally Canon, Nikon are the main brands I like. But seems like quite a bit of people use the Kodak Easyshare. Never used one so couldn't tell you how they were. You can try some used cameras on ebay maybe But if you like it, has all the functions you need then I say go for it.
      I just need something with a pretty good quality/reputation which takes good clear pics of the cb at night and day. I dont know too much about digi cams even tho i've used a bunch.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Hey man get a canon powershot a520 has pretty good manual settings and take excellent pics.. and the price is about 150 I think it 4.1 megapixels or 5 megapixels.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

IMO if you just want to take good pictures 4-5mp is the max you will most likely need. Well not really max but as is will take good enough pictures. I have a Canon Powershot A80 (only 4mp) and I love using the manual settings. If you get the 7.1 it should be plenty. You can use any camera and take good night pics you just have to know how to use the settings and such. How to set exposure and all that great shit. Heres an example of one of the shots the actualy size is like 2272x2somethin. Photobucket resizes shit so not as good.

But mingle with the settings on any camera get you a good tripod and you should be set.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thank you guys
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

I have a Fujifilm A500...5MP and its got all the features u will need....picked this up for 120 Canadian so u should be able to get it in the US for around 90

here are some pix i took with it...:

Last edited by lokuputha; 02-01-2007, 03:02 AM.
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                I have a Fujifilm A500...5MP and its got all the features will need....picked this up for 120 Canadian so u should be able to get it in the US for around 90

here are some pix i took with it...:

nice pix
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

do your hw dude. Research a bunch of cameras, then take a few you like and research them more on all levels. compare them to each other.

also, take your time on this. Also, try not to go with the brand new ones. Those are good, but cost too much imo. You can get much cheaper ones that do pretty much the same thing, or better.

I spent a few weeks looking for cameras and finally decided on my Olympus SP 350.

8mp, 30 different mods, 3x optical zoom(dont go for digital zoom, search for optical). its pretty close to being a dslr, without being a dslr.

amazon.com is great site to do your research on many cameras.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    do your hw dude. Research a bunch of cameras, then take a few you like and research them more on all levels. compare them to each other.

also, take your time on this. Also, try not to go with the brand new ones. Those are good, but cost too much imo. You can get much cheaper ones that do pretty much the same thing, or better.

I spent a few weeks looking for cameras and finally decided on my Olympus SP 350.

8mp, 30 different mods, 3x optical zoom(dont go for digital zoom, search for optical). its pretty close to being a dslr, without being a dslr.

amazon.com is great site to do your research on many cameras.
                    thanx bro, I'm actually doing that right as i type I'm not a impulsive shopper so I will do a little hw 1st. I dont really need my own cam but I want my own. How much you paid for yours?
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

200 after tax at costco.

I was gona buy it from this site for 219+ shipping, then that day I went to costco to stock up on some stuff and I saw the same camera for less!! lol
                      http://www.beachcamera.com/

that site has good deals once in a while. right now, they dont even have my camera.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        200 after tax at costco.

I was gona buy it from this site for 219+ shipping, then that day I went to costco to stock up on some stuff and I saw the same camera for less!! lol
                        http://www.beachcamera.com/

that site has good deals once in a while. right now, they dont even have my camera.
                        Its so ironic because i was searching thru pricewatch.com and all the good links went to beachcamera.com.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Ok guys, i just ordered my Fujifilm A500 for $89.xx shipped.....it had enought features i needed for the right price
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                            Ok guys, i just ordered my Fujifilm A500 for $89.xx shipped.....it had enought features i needed for the right price
                            give felipe the link so he can finally get one...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ

good choice man!...now all u need is a cheap tripod to make those night shots real sharp!:NOD:
                              DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                              X