Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my new 350d... noob photographer just getting started.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my new 350d... noob photographer just getting started.

So I just got my 350d man this thing has a lot of features on it I love it... I'm still learning new things every time I pick it up lol, and I still haven't read through the book. If you guys have any tips that may help me improve my skills lmk.

GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

O ya if any of you guys can help me get cs2 photoshop I would really appreciate it.. my friend gave me a copy but i can't get it activated properly.
    GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

dude, that faucet pic is awesome!

Comment

thx..man
        GOT REBEL?

Comment

Originally posted by f20baccord
          So I just got my 350d man this thing has a lot of features on it I love it... I'm still learning new things every time I pick it up lol, and I still haven't read through the book. If you guys have any tips that may help me improve my skills lmk.

your not the only noob photographer! i'm in the same position as you. i just got my canon digital rebel xt a couple weeks ago and i'm still learning new things when i pick it up and i read the manual as much as i can. these cameras are just awesome.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Ya they are man Ill post a bunch of pics tomm i'm takin a bunch tomm probably of some bmw's and Vw's and some other non car related photos
            GOT REBEL?

Comment

heres a quickie lol
              GOT REBEL?

Comment

Originally posted by f20baccord
                heres a quickie lol
                that looks exactly like the same one as mine.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

First thing to do; Shoot OUTSIDE. Indoor photography is much harder to master than outdoor because of the lack of light.

Second, DO NOT use the green full-auto mode. Use P instead. Be sure you keep the ISO as low as possible. Low ISO = Low noise.

Third, if you're going to do any indoor shooting, or even outdoor, get an external flash. Most have a movable head so you can bounce in different directions. Makes for much better pictures than straight on. The built-in flash is a joke.

Comment

thanks man I will definately remember to use the p when I'm shooting.
                    GOT REBEL?

Comment

never, EVER shoot in auto mode. always use full manual mode.
                      take the time to learn your camera, learn all its features and then learn how to use its features.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

here's a some more

tips are welcome,and no editing has been done to these photos at all
                        GOT REBEL?

Comment

can anyone tell me how cna i make the boarder around these pics
                          GOT REBEL?

Comment

This is what I use to make the borders bro...

You make the square, and then right click, select inverse, and then fill, and then stroke..That's how I do it anyways Hope that helps..

Pics look nice man, it really helps when you have a DSLR Do you mind if I post some of my noob pix on this thread of yours? I won't post any until you say yes

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

ya man its cool me and you can both learn or get ideas lol
                              GOT REBEL?

Comment

Working...
                              X