saw a CB9 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a CB9 for sale

Last night i went out to get a few things from the store and saw a CB9 sitting across from the first stop i made. It was too dark to really see anything and from what i could tell driving past it looked clean. I went back to look at it today, it's not as "clean" as it seemed sitting in the dark as i drove past. got pictures of it and took a good look at the flaws. It has tan interior. I hate tan interior. it has quarter panel cancer and the paint isn't that great of shape. the passenger side rear door trim is falling off. Also, it's an automagic but that's fine with me since i was never taught to drive a manual because my family has never owned one. anyway, here are the pics:

1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

You should fly to arizona and get a rust free car from here and drive it back

Comment

lol for the most part we have pretty clean cars unless the car either came from up north or have had a life on the beach. mine is a Florida car with very very small amounts of rust but they are in bad spots. one spot is the windshield pillar, the other spots are the "rails" where the roof rack would go.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
      X