Travel Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel Pictures

Sooo my real passion before the cb is traveling... in the last few years I've done a lot of traveling a bit for school and the rest just because i wanted too... I've barely shared any of the pictures with anyone publicly except a few friends... so i made a flickr account yesterday thought I'd share some of my pictures.... so far its only my pictures from India in November but I'm going to hopefully update it whenever i get time with more pics that have some kind of photographical merit. All the pics are just with a point and shoot so don't be expected to be blown away but i think they are decent.

Check them out, let me know what you guys think... which ones you like, blah blah blah...

The first set is from November when i went to India. On that trip I went to Iceland, northern Italy & Sicily, Istanbul, Iran, India, Paris, northern Italy again and London... So hopefully I update those pics soon...

Well, here is the first album of India...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/farhadr...7625952857903/

All pictures were taken with Sony Cybershot DSC-W290
    Last edited by 604_SE; 07-27-2011, 03:41 PM.

Fantastic pictures! Looking forward to the rest. I used to live in Burma. Traveled to India quite a bit. All over southeast Asia. Traveling is the best. Used to do alot of it. I have a toddler now so the traveling has slowed down.

Comment

Originally posted by lowmiler View Post
      Fantastic pictures! Looking forward to the rest. I used to live in Burma. Traveled to India quite a bit. All over southeast Asia. Traveling is the best. Used to do alot of it. I have a toddler now so the traveling has slowed down.
      Thanks buddy, appreciate it... Southeast Asia is definitely at the top of the list! India is definitely an interesting place to be hahaha to say the least...

I thought i'd post some of my favourties up here, well here they are:

Comment

Amazing pics man, really nice job.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
        X