No announcement yet.

Scenic photo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not looking for an exact location just ideas like what type of places would set it off thats all.

Comment

well how would the tripod you guys are showing help me take outside pictures of my car?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Free-Grip-Camera...3286.m20.l1116

would that work to put it on my headrest?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-53-Aluminum-...3%3A1|294%3A50
          wat?

Comment

It doesn't hurt to drive around your neighborhood to scope out the area. It doesn't matter if its not scenic or whatever. It's how you see something through the lens of your camera.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Lowz I didn't know your cb was on Bags or hydrolics or whatever you call those

Comment

How about you drive around and just try things out. I've seen professional photographers use almost any background. Look around at nice shots, copy what they do and go from there.

No one can tell you a spot.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Scenery can make or break a picture. An example you dont take a picture of your car next to a dumpster...thats just retarded.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I see a dumpster in this picture. You can make a dumpster background look okay is my point. Just go mess around with it.

Comment

Well I shouldnt have thrown out that example. But a bland background can make a photograph unappealing just me.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                        Well I shouldnt have thrown out that example. But a bland background can make a photograph unappealing just me.
                        Like in front of your house,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                          I know what you're saying. And I agree. I'm just saying to the op that he just needs to mess around. The goal is to make the background the background, you want to make the car stand out as much as possible.

Comment

I agree with a lot of what's been said. Look for places that appeal to you. Some obvious things to consider... avoid telephone poles in the background. It'll look like they are growing out of your car. Same thing with one lonely tree... try to keep lights behind you, but avoid casting your shadow onto the pic. Look for different angles, low down, from up above. Windows should be up, headlights or park lights sometimes add, sometimes they don't. Avoid crack whores, they make lousy models, regular whores might be ok. Have fun with it... great thing about digital is that you can take a million shots, who cares, it's not like your paying to have film developed only to find a bunch of blurry crappy shots. I know it's not a CB, but I shot this one on a whim yesterday afternoon... I just found a place where the red would stand out, and the light worked out well for situation. To make it better I will crop out some of the top portion to eliminate road and road sign. The green on the grass contrasts the red, and the red in the dirt behind the car gives a bit of accent to the bland color of the ground.

1991 Accord Ex Black/Tan... bone stock 45,000 miles

Comment

Working...
                            X