Scenic photo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenic photo question

Okay so i wanna take new pictures of my CB7 with my new nikon coolpix but, idk what for type of scenic place to goto to take a picture, i like scenic places cause not only does it help the look for the car but it sets things off a bit.

opinions people!

Originally posted by brianh1290 View Post
    idk what for type of scenic place to goto to take a picture, i like scenic places cause not only does it help the look for the car but it sets things off a bit.
    What?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

im looking for suggestions for places to take pictures like what types of places to help set off the car a bit.

Comment

top of a mountain?

state parks, by rivers

this time of the year is bad for pics seein how everythings dead if its not covered with snow
        to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
        Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

I keep an eye out for places that look interesting to me. I also look for places that compliment the coupe (for instance, colors that look good with the car, or organic environments (since my car is brown)). I also look for industrial areas, urban areas with graffitti and/or desolation to make the car stand out more.

Basically you want to look for anything that catches your eye that will let you get your whip in the shot.

Comment

Also I suggest you invest in a tripod, they make pictures look 100% better.
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              Also I suggest you invest in a tripod, they make pictures look 100% better.

You can buy them for dirt cheap at Wal-Mart.
              I bought one for like $15, and it does wonders for picture quality, especially night pics.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

am i able to get a tripod for my nikon coolpix?

Comment

Local dump?

Comment

yea, go to like a really dirty place or a place with a lot of graffiti (the ghetto) and clean up your car so it stands out.

Comment

Originally posted by brianh1290 View Post
                      am i able to get a tripod for my nikon coolpix?
                      Yes. Go to Walmart and look for this one in the Camera department. It's only about $18 plus tax, and you can attach it to almost anything. I've wanted one for a while and finally let myself buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        Yes. Go to Walmart and look for this one in the Camera department. It's only about $18 plus tax, and you can attach it to almost anything. I've wanted one for a while and finally let myself buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                          Very nice. Did you do that yourself? I've had mine on my headrest, but managed to get half my head in the way. Check out the rust free coupe at 0:09!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            Very nice. Did you do that yourself? I've had mine on my headrest, but managed to get half my head in the way.

Yeah, I built that one. I actually built a few of them and sold them on the site. I can make some more, I sold them for $25 shipped. Just attach your camera and mount it to the head rest.

Here is a bad clip of mine in action... This is just cruising home from a show in the rain...

TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, It is crappy from the program I used...

Last edited by CustomLowz; 12-30-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

this thread would get more hits in ur regional forum. alot of ppl replying to you isnt even int he same state as you are
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                              X