July/August photo contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July/August photo contest

Winner of every month is eligible for photo of the year contest, just like accord of the month and year.

SUBMISSION RULES:
    • Only one picture per member.
    • Maximum resolution of 1024 by 1024. However smaller resolution is fine just do not go over.
    • Using photoshop as a tool to enhance your photos is allowed but no crazy alterations are allowed. A good photographer doesn't rely on post processing alterations.
    • Entires must be emailed to me by 12 am(pst) on the 21st of every month @ nghtrydr23@yahoo.com
    • Entires must also be shot after the new topic has been given, not prior. Which means you cannot use an existing photo that you already shot or have in your hard drive.
    • Along with the photo entry, members are also required to post the type of camera used, focal length, ISO, aperture and, shutter speed, and whether or not a flash was used.
    • Discussions are allowed on the thread.
    • Signatures are NOT allowed on the entries to create a fair game for everyone
    • ABSOLUTELY no campaigning. trying to keep it a fair game for all the participants. campaigning will result in disqualification for the contest and 6 months later.

VOTING RULES:
    • Anyone can vote, which includes all members, contest participant and me.
    • Voting will be held for 5 days only, starting the day when the poll gets posted.

june to august 20, 2008
    summer time... the topic for the next two months will be about summer. NOT just any pictures are allowed. the picture have to say something about how summertime is spent at YOUR STATE; like what is the typical day during the summer there, what are the usual things you guys do. be creative! creativity > image quality but it is nice to have both. there is a new addition to the rules so please be aware of it.

one picture for both months. a series to tell a story is allowed but it HAS to tell a story. all entries must include a short synopsis or story about summer time at your state
    Last edited by nghtrydr23; 08-20-2008, 05:37 PM.
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

oh yes... i do expect alot of our dslr members to join this one...
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Ill see what I can do lol. Summer time hmmm racing hmm lol haha ill try to enter this one if I dont get carried away doing something else. Ive been saying that for the past few comps lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

So, you want us to take the pic sometime between June 20th and August 20th?

Comment

hmm, i like the sound of this one, it should be very interesting to see what comes up

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
            So, you want us to take the pic sometime between June 20th and August 20th?
            i think he means, he wants one rom each month sent in by the 21st of each month, so its like the same idea for june-august but just to get people more creative its the same topic for each month

correct me if im wrong

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

yea i know the rules updates was because of me...but it all cool..im sorry about that you guys..me not playin fair...but i had 2 do it while the rule was not up .

but i like this month topic ..be kinda cool for the upstate members
              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

one picture total. if you guys want to do a series to tell a story thats fine also.

added something new
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

oh damn so its only one picture from now till august?

Comment

yes, i would like to do one seperate for july and august but i wont be in the US in july at all so me getting internet is lottery
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

bump
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

goin shootin today... we'll see what happens.

Comment

few more hours guys...
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

very anxious to see how many entries are in this challenge
                            Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 08-21-2008, 12:39 AM.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                            My Ride thread
                            Flickr
                            Originally posted by d112crzy
                            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                            All I gotta really say is:
                            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Working...
                            X