HDR and Photo Fun *56k, doubtful*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDR and Photo Fun *56k, doubtful*

Went out yesterday afternoon and snapped some pics then used the Photomatix Pro demo (explains the watermarks) and Photoshop to create some HDRs. These are the best of the bunch. I took some others but due to no tri-pod they didn't turn out so well.

I used NO tripod at all, Canon Rebel XT with kit lens, shot the HDR images at -2, 0, and +2 EV and put together with Photomatix Pro demo (as said above) As far as aperture and shutter speed, I forget lol. Automatic White Balance used. Thoughts anybody?

"HDR"

Non HDR - Edited in Photoshop

Last edited by Dinner_Time; 04-28-2008, 04:43 PM.

Sean-Dinner.com

First picture FTW.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      First picture FTW.

x2, the halo kills in in pic 3, pic 4's contrast is too high. overall nice set, i like your hdr simple and subtle not obnoxious.
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

how did u snap 3 of the same picture without a tripod? i didnt think anyone could stand that still

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          how did u snap 3 of the same picture without a tripod? i didnt think anyone could stand that still

dslr's has a feature called bracketing, pretty much u set the exposures at 3 diff levels and it takes the pic one after the other simultaneously. so you dun really need a tripod unless your doing semi/long exposures
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
            x2, the halo kills in in pic 3, pic 4's contrast is too high. overall nice set, i like your hdr simple and subtle not obnoxious.

I agree. I was going for a certain look in the 3rd one, couldn't get it the way I wanted though

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
            dslr's has a feature called bracketing, pretty much u set the exposures at 3 diff levels and it takes the pic one after the other simultaneously. so you dun really need a tripod unless your doing semi/long exposures
            You are right! Although it was windy and I did shake a bit, I tried to stay as still as possible, which was hard.
            Last edited by Dinner_Time; 04-28-2008, 09:56 PM.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

The first and second pictures are stunning. Great shots.

Comment

Working...
              X