No announcement yet.

Phempa : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

future plans sound good too man, but imo should keep it gray, but its your car
    Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

So glad you're back Ben.

Maybe now we'll start seeing you more over here

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yeah, still undecided on the color I want it to be.... but I definitely wanna change it up.

I was also thinking Frost White would look good. Don't see too many nice lookin white coupes around.

Almost ready to tune the ECU. Just waiting on a few surface mount capacitors from digikey.com to complete the chipping process.

Bumper is sitting in my garage. I just need a few bolts and clips from the Honda dealer. Haven't had time to go down there and order them. Still waiting on the fog lights to come in as well. apparently the seller is taking his/her sweet-ass time.

(psssst.... btw, check this site out: http://www.thehondapartsstore.com
        It's just like hondaautomotiveparts . com, but has ACTUAL part numbers!!!!)

Comment

im glad u got it back. it was meant to be

Comment

Ben when ever you wanna set up a photoshoot of the car I am down to do it. Just picked up a new lens.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by stormblkcb7
              Ben when ever you wanna set up a photoshoot of the car I am down to do it. Just picked up a new lens.

Right on man! You should come up to Tucson and we should have a little cb7tuner.com southern AZ meet/shoot. I know of a few of us down here:

91hybridaccord
              5spd'r
              stormblkcb7
              AZaccord
              Phempa

let me get my bumper & fogs installed, then I'm down for a shoot!

Comment

owequitit is from AZ i believe

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  owequitit is from AZ i believe
                  ya, he's way out in Havasu though... pretty far from Tucson. If he's down, though. The more CB's the better!!!!

Comment

I was looking at vids on YouTube yesterday and I saw this car racing an Acura TL. Nice kill!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                      Yeah, still undecided on the color I want it to be.... but I definitely wanna change it up.

I was also thinking Frost White would look good. Don't see too many nice lookin white coupes around.

Almost ready to tune the ECU. Just waiting on a few surface mount capacitors from digikey.com to complete the chipping process.

Bumper is sitting in my garage. I just need a few bolts and clips from the Honda dealer. Haven't had time to go down there and order them. Still waiting on the fog lights to come in as well. apparently the seller is taking his/her sweet-ass time.

(psssst.... btw, check this site out: http://www.thehondapartsstore.com
                      It's just like hondaautomotiveparts . com, but has ACTUAL part numbers!!!!)
                      yea white would look good on it (i miss my frost white coupe)
                      Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

ya, he's way out in Havasu though... pretty far from Tucson. If he's down, though. The more CB's the better!!!!
                        I am actually from the center of the state, or the center of hell as it were LOL!

It would depend on the circumstances of the meet.

Also, white would look good on that car. It is a good AZ color and it goes well with the maroon.

www.slhondaparts.com also has part #'s.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Finished soldering the ECU, and put in a "tuned H22" bin from d112crzy (gracias, senor!) Also replaced spark plugs with new NGK Iridium IX.
                          Going to resolder the main relay today for good measure.
                          Also tearing apart the interior and running the 0 gauge and all connectors, upgrading the alternator wiring to 4 gauge, and adding a few thicker grounds.
                          Plan on cleaning out the IACV and FITV as well, to try and calm the surging idle.

If I have the energy, I will also hook up the LC-1 Wideband, Hulog and Ostrich 2.0 and do some minor street tuning. If not, that will come Tuesday.

Oh, and I raced a Supercharged Pontiac Bonneville SSEi last night. I couldn't get into 2nd or 3rd AT ALL, and I still wasted him :P

Time to flush the trans.

Comment

nice car mang...nice
                            Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Thanks! Yours is sweet as well. That front end is uber sexxxxyyyy :P

Going down to the dealership today to pick up the necessary hardware to install the 92-93 bumper. Also planning on picking up some green label MTF while I'm there.

Comment

Right on man! You should come up to Tucson and we should have a little cb7tuner.com southern AZ meet/shoot. I know of a few of us down here:

91hybridaccord
                                5spd'r
                                stormblkcb7
                                AZaccord
                                Phempa

let me get my bumper & fogs installed, then I'm down for a shoot!
                                Just hit me up Ben, downtown Tucson at night would be perfect.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                                X