No announcement yet.

accord_inspire : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well after reading all ur pages. i am finally guna comment on this car! its really amazing i have seen all the pics from before and now. its really incrediable like the green hulk lol. ur reppin the lxs with those ex fogs and 5th gen lip like there is no tomorrow haha.
    the lx is where its at. anyways great progress with the jdm theme its really clean and hot everything u did. i even like the fogs painted to its sick.

did u have any 2 piece jdms left to sell. if u are selling. if not no biggie

as ali G would say RESPEK!!!!

mauricio

Comment

hey mauricio , did i sell you those fogs bro on ebay along time ago .. i think you were the guy i ended the auction for when i had the cb3 half and amber clear bumper lights and i parted out the fogs to you and i gave you the 5 gen switch .. was it you ??? i think so.. \\btw thanks for the feedback man ..
      "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

holy shit i didnt know it was u! i bought them from yea thats me. wow thats weird haha yea the 5th gen switch. it works so its all good. and man dont get offended i was shitting bricks when i sent u that money with out an auction. just cuz it was $200 bux and i didnt know u were on this site from ebay. i thought i got would of got jipped cuz i only had ur friends cell phone. but it came to my house like the end of the week and i was so psyched.

good feedback on ebay and this site lol

mauricio

how did u know it was me?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
          holy shit i didnt know it was u! i bought them from yea thats me. wow thats weird haha yea the 5th gen switch. it works so its all good. and man dont get offended i was shitting bricks when i sent u that money with out an auction. just cuz it was $200 bux and i didnt know u were on this site from ebay. i thought i got would of got jipped cuz i only had ur friends cell phone. but it came to my house like the end of the week and i was so psyched.

good feedback on ebay and this site lol

mauricio

how did u know it was me?

i remebered your name bro .. those where the 1st set of fogs i ever sold and another thing was that youre from jersey and i remeber calling you there .. so the fogs are nice right ??

Comment

oh yea the fogs are great! for some reason i remember the auction saying they were jdm. but i have usdm fogs. its all good tho i dont care cuz i was so looking for fogs. lol took me 3 months!!!

yea man thanks alot tho. any info on 2piece jdm lights. or 4dr power mirrors

mauricio

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
              oh yea the fogs are great! for some reason i remember the auction saying they were jdm. but i have usdm fogs. its all good tho i dont care cuz i was so looking for fogs. lol took me 3 months!!!

yea man thanks alot tho. any info on 2piece jdm lights. or 4dr power mirrors

mauricio
              in the fogs came off a cb9 bumper in japan with clr with amber insert bumper lence . i really didnt know the diff . back in the days . thats was like 2yrs ago . lol . but am glad you like them .. take care .. , thanks again ..

Comment

added more pics 1st page

2/24/05

taking off bumper to put in the 93 1pc had the 91 version blk out trim ., but have to blk'em out 1st the 93pc.. thats why my bumper is saggin down a lil.
                Last edited by accord_inspire; 02-24-2005, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Ya know what dood??? The more I look at ur car, the more I want to paint my corners amber....hahahaha I'm soo scared to do it tho, 'coz I don't know what paint to use, and I really don't want to risk my headlights if i screwed up on it... Ah well, I guess I'll just keep on starin at yer car and admire it...hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                    Ya know what dood??? The more I look at ur car, the more I want to paint my corners amber....hahahaha I'm soo scared to do it tho, 'coz I don't know what paint to use, and I really don't want to risk my headlights if i screwed up on it... Ah well, I guess I'll just keep on starin at yer car and admire it...hehehe

Ronald

get krylon staind glass , i believe phatdoughnut has one can left . , its easy.. thanks for the compliments... i just added some more pics right now ..

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                      thanks guy ... yeah the cluster came with evrything i ordered for my car .. well right now i dont have anything i would like to sell .. but if i do come across more parts for cb's ill post it up here ..

also just got the flush mount spoiler .. had 2 sold one to (cb7deathride) and kept one ..

hey manny, what size wheels are you running .my stock wheels were 185/ 70 /14 .. and now 17/40/205 ive got the lude motor so the lude rims would be 15" what rims would you suggest to go with 16s , 17s or 18s without to much sacrifice on the suspension and oh yeah ive found a an accord si cb3 f20b car here on ebay and a accord vti cd model 2.2 sohc vtec

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

Your car is so fucking sick!! I love it, by far my favorite car on here.

My Ride
                        myspace

Comment

ukaccord92 : ill go with some 17 really dont like how 18's set off the car too big imo . 16's are nice too .. all depends on the wheels .. let me know on the part i requested . thanks .

90AccordSiR. thanks man ..blushing .!!!

Comment

hey man your car is so sick nice work. i have a question for ya though are you gonna be selling them one peaces in the last pic i might be intrested please let me know thanks
                            cb7 sold
                            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I' Lovin your ride man, looks really clean just the way i like it...huge thumbs UP

Comment

The other pair of 1pcs in the pic are they forsale if so i have 1st dibs how much shipped to 10469

Comment

Working...
                                X