accord_inspire : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accord_inspire
    yeah ill trade my oem bumper for an is300 altezza? wat you think ?

hey lloyd yeah man ill take pics of my int .. soon .. as for new pics of the car.
    nah its not worth it id keep the car if i were you, def feeling your set up bro must be nice havin hook ups in JPN huh, keep it up and lemme know if your selling any of the goodies, ARIGATO
    coast2coastpempen

Comment

how come 3 of the 4 pics show japanese plates and one shows florida?
      ____2dco____
      (2 Door Cavalier Owner)
      Trust me. I am not proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by XfatDaNnX
        how come 3 of the 4 pics show japanese plates and one shows florida?
        one plate is on the front, and the other plate is on the back...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
          I love your ride. This is one of the best if not the best looking CB7s I've ever seen. Excellent job! Well done!
          thanks guy .. thats one hell of a compliment .. thanks again for the good feedback ..
          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
            I love your ride. This is one of the best if not the best looking CB7s I've ever seen. Excellent job! Well done!
            thanks guy .. thats one hell of a compliment .. thanks again for the good feedback ..

reason bein i have a florida plate at the back is because i live in florida lol.. dont get fooled by the front plate its just for looks .. thanks for the feedback ..

also redcb7 am prob, goin to get an aristo or altezza pretty soon .. not shure yet .. but it will come .. thanks for the compliment ..

NEW PICS IN PG 1 ..
            2/17/05
            Last edited by accord_inspire; 02-17-2005, 11:05 AM.

Comment

new pics look hot man. very nice

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

yeah new pics look good.
                if i didnt have my grill i would color match it like yours and leve the insides black. it wouldnt look as good on my car as your since your car isnt black. thats what kind of sucks when having a black car. there is no contrast except with not having tint and having colored wheels!
                -do you have the whole jdm cluster in or faces? are they still green/blue?
                -whats a cluster control? a dimmer?
                -i love the black door moldings! why did you paint the front bumper molding>!?!?!
                still looks good!!!!!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

1 of the best looking cb's on the site, keep it up!

Comment

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                      yeah new pics look good.
                      if i didnt have my grill i would color match it like yours and leve the insides black. it wouldnt look as good on my car as your since your car isnt black. thats what kind of sucks when having a black car. there is no contrast except with not having tint and having colored wheels!
                      -do you have the whole jdm cluster in or faces? are they still green/blue?
                      -whats a cluster control? a dimmer?
                      -i love the black door moldings! why did you paint the front bumper molding>!?!?!
                      still looks good!!!!!
                      thanks man .. yeah the cluster lights up green , i havent installed it but i will very soon , yeah man i like your grill dude sell it to me lol .. thanks for the feedback .. i didnt like the moldings in front in blk i just wasnt feelin them.. but i think that the contrast looks good ..

, and thanks guys for the compliments ..

Comment

Accord inspire....

I love the accord inspire.. but im lost... does anyone know what the "accord Inspire" actualy looks like...
                        I have pics of the car.. sad to say its in a junkyard in japan... but its not body of our accord but of our Acura Vigor... ill get the pix posted on here in a bit .... on cardomain.com if you look up the acura vigor on the first page open the one thats titled... JDMology... its a picture perfect Accord Inspire....
                        . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                        WiredMotorSports
                        [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by According2Me
                          I love the accord inspire.. but im lost... does anyone know what the "accord Inspire" actualy looks like...
                          I have pics of the car.. sad to say its in a junkyard in japan... but its not body of our accord but of our Acura Vigor... ill get the pix posted on here in a bit .... on cardomain.com if you look up the acura vigor on the first page open the one thats titled... JDMology... its a picture perfect Accord Inspire....
                          yes your right , but i just wanted to be unique and create my car as accord_inspire .. been my name for 6 yrs on forums. and car for 3 yrs . , i guess i got stuck with it .. also have the badges on them ..

Comment

Dont get me wrong... I like it either way... just most people hear Accord Inspire and think just an accord in japan... I didnt find out what body style it was til like last week... guess it was more of a 'did you know' post' not a Ur dumb post....lol
                            . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                            WiredMotorSports

Comment

Originally posted by According2Me
                              Dont get me wrong... I like it either way... just most people hear Accord Inspire and think just an accord in japan... I didnt find out what body style it was til like last week... guess it was more of a 'did you know' post' not a Ur dumb post....lol

its kool man .. i know where your coming from, i think evryone in the forums know that cb3 cb1 where not inspire ... its just something i wanted to add to it .. not evryone knows what it is especially when your cruising down the city and see all the rare jdm parts on my car .. , just pressing the pwr fold switch makes heads turn its not even funny.. lol but thanks again for the compliments ..

Comment

damn you got the power fold mirrors ... shit i need those that would be hella tight...all i got to play with is my airbags... fun but the mirrors are more rare.... Props...
                                . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                                WiredMotorSports

Comment

Working...
                                X