No announcement yet.

accord_inspire : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that car is the hottest car i seen ... well for all jdm peeps ,notice the rhd lighting on his fogs the 8th pic or so.. the right side foglights is more brighter than the left side because the rhd flare... well bro would you ever sell your car ? ill buy it so fast

Comment

looks good. the flash on the camera killed the pics dude. what gold tint are you talking about!?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

that flash that comes out on the camera is my signal auto decal .. it is silver relfective thats why it came out like that ,, thats yellow tint on my windshield is normal i never touched it dont you guys have the same thing .. ? and greddy turbo i dont think ill be selling my car now .. srry //
        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

looks goldish in that pic
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Its the factory tint strip and the flash is bringing out the gold color to it.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
              thats yellow tint on my windshield is normal i never touched it dont you guys have the same thing .. ?
              well he confirmed right there that it is in fact yellow, not appearing that way because of a flash... I know mine is bluish, as are all the other ones I've ever seen
              HSHO #3

Comment

more pics .. same night ..

well .. am thinking of having my rainguards installed by someone with exp. which ill have to go to a honda dealer .. my purifier and headlights will be going on in about 2 weeks or even less .. i just havent had time to work on my car since you can tell is dirty from all the running around .. ill prolly grab the lights and blk housed them tommorow ..

Comment

i cant say enough and the height is perfect, a lil scrapin never hurt anyone

Comment

thanks man.. actually my car does not scrape even with 4 people on it .. which is unbelieveable.. thanks for the feedback..

Comment

damn man looks sick, who did the paintjob? you got good taste man. keep pics coming.

Comment

yeah my friend has that gold color on his windsheild. Its because its old. If you have full coverage have someone break it while you are at the store and get a new one. And then if you have a ex tell them you want dx moldings!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

i wont do that my glass has no signs or cracks .. that is the most crziest thing i heard . lol... its perf.

Comment

hey guys .. am manny's boy he asked me to upload his pics .. so here you go ..

he just finished putting on the jdm 2 piece in and bumper was just on for test fitting .. thats why its sagging .. but it all bolted up and good . he also put the hid kit on them and looks pretty sweet and bright .
                            Last edited by jdm_ferio; 12-02-2004, 12:54 PM.

Comment

suhweeeet...How come he's not getting the JDM blackhousing one piece?? I thought he was..

Anyways...Clear corners...Clear side blinkers....I'd say get some clear bumper lens too Clear fogs would be good too I think..hehehe but yellow wouldn't be bad either, since they are fogs...Meh, just my thoughts...Don't mind me, I'm just mumbling away Still jealous of that flush mount spoiler tho....I sooo want one...

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

he has the 1 piece too .. you just wait .. has 2 pairs 1 piece and 2 piece just wanted to see how they look ,, and how about amber vision paint .. which hes goin to use to paint the corners .. but more pics up next week .. yeah the oem flush mount is sweet .. turns heads with it .. man those amber jdm he painted came out sweet .. he had and extre pair to see how they look before he started on the ones he has right now on ..

Comment

Working...
                                X