-h&r sports springs
    - falken ziex 512 reinforced tires
    -AEM BBK w/ oem pads ..

::exterior::
    -jdm pwr fold mirrors
    -jdm front bumper with fogs/ amber lights/inter. lights
    -jdm inspire markers
    -jdm lic. plate
    -jdm rear bumper foglight (yet to be installed)
    -jdm pole (not installed)
    - jdm 91 grill filled (H)
    -jdm inspire emblems
    -4300k's hid g35
    -jdm 1 piece lights
    -red/clear tails
    -jdm oem tail lights
    -5th gen lip
    -jdm parking permit
    -jdm safety driver decal
    -jdm road flare
    -jdm signal auto decal *the stage of street*
    -oem flush mount spoiler
    - jdm g_square
    - jdm 2.2i exclusive emblem
    - oem style c/f hood . (c-wings)
    -jdm 2.0si clr w/amber insert bumper lence.(rare)
    ::interior::

-jdm cluster
    -jdm climate control (not installed)
    -jdm armrest with (pole . half switch .headlight washer (ukdm) ,and optional fog lights switch)
    -fuel ratio & volt meter
    -jdm air purifier
    -jdm non smoker ash tray (rare)

::future plans::
    -blk leather

Last edited by accord_inspire; 01-26-2006, 11:23 AM.
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Mannyyy .. awesome dude!!! ...you've come a lonnng way .. your cb7 is taking on a whooole
    different look ... Everything flows together really well... the 5gen lip is way way awesome.. clean!
    JDM really does a CB7 nice.. doesn't it ??
    .. nice lookin drop too ... crazy job so far man .. keep it up !!!

I also have to spray my hood as well .. definitely before the meet .. hmmm .. ummm black primer ..
    haven't found a c/f hood that i like .. and not ready to spray the car just yet ... so ..
    black primer it is .. ug .. heheh

Thanks for the pics !!
    A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

looks good

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

looks good.. it has more colors than mine wootwoot..

flat black all the way!!!!
        86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

nice front bumper, low as hell, i like that, nice list of jdm pieces even though some arent there. keep up the good work

where did you get he car from i see that that you havee a pic of a jdm accord?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
            nice front bumper, low as hell, i like that, nice list of jdm pieces even though some arent there. keep up the good work

where did you get he car from i see that that you havee a pic of a jdm accord?
            the car was a junkie in japan... lucky i got in hold of all the parts for my car . evrything on my sig, is mines except the rhd lol.. there is still parts being ship to me along with other jdm parts goin f/s ..

Comment

damn man your car is gonna look sick its already starting to come together. nice work
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

looks nice man. also looks like our cars are going to look similar too.

Comment

nice ride bro, i like the those fogs alot!!!!

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                    the car was a junkie in japan... lucky i got in hold of all the parts for my car . evrything on my sig, is mines except the rhd lol.. there is still parts being ship to me along with other jdm parts goin f/s ..
                    YO UR A LUCKY MAN. SO THIS MEANS THAT U HAVE ALL THE PARTS FROM THAT ACCOR DIN THE PIC. HOW DID YOU GET THE PARTS? LIKE A CONNECTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT WHEN ITS DONE

Comment

oneoffaccord

well.. yes i have all the parts for the exception of the headlights i sold them because i donot like the chrome trim around it and yes 9293 version came with chrome trim too in japan not just 90-91 the lights in my sig where missing one chrome trim from the right side but the left side has it . .. the 9293 version its on the way .. as for the fenders really it does not change usdm and jdm same thing ... i just took off the amber side markers out .. and a couple of other things cb's in japan dont have too much things to get off from the car . most of my parts are not even installed ...
                      (yes i have direct connection in japan with parts .. i get a huge box full of parts every month ,, and most of them are just sold on ebay .. and some here like cb and cc parts i just guess that people here in the forum would like cc parts as well for their conversion as well as inspire parts ... )

thanks guys for your good feedback .. soon to be done and complete ****cb3 lhd ****

Last edited by accord_inspire; 08-05-2004, 10:56 PM.

Comment

some jdm 92-93 headlights came chrome-lined too?! wow i learn something new everyday. any pics?

finally i get to see your ride. i always thought your ride was the one in your sig. maybe you own both? dang i want more jdm parts for my ride. i'm in the market for some fogs. got any?

car looks excellent! h&r sports drop your car A LOT! i have h&r race and it isn't even that low. the race springs are supposed to be lower than the sports. da well, keep it up!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          some jdm 92-93 headlights came chrome-lined too?! wow i learn something new everyday. any pics?

finally i get to see your ride. i always thought your ride was the one in your sig. maybe you own both? dang i want more jdm parts for my ride. i'm in the market for some fogs. got any?

car looks excellent! h&r sports drop your car A LOT! i have h&r race and it isn't even that low. the race springs are supposed to be lower than the sports. da well, keep it up!

yes , 9293 also came with chrome trim not just this model accord.. but other as well i have other pictures of junkies in japan .. ill d/l them someother day ...

thanks man .. yeah h&r's sports do bring a good drop ... and am on 15's too

Comment

Hey man, I'm feeling this car bigtime...it's a winner, even without paint, which is an accomplishment. The drop is pretty intense too, I'm not sure what to make of it, as that's like a Sprint kinda drop. I dunno anyone else with H&R sports, but I'm thinking if they're all like that I might get a set. Anyways I love everything about the car, esp. the front bumper w/the lights on the side. Just get it painted and you'll be good to go.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

im looking for a jdm 92-93 front bumper with the fog lights but not the lights on the sides and the climate control. if u know of this please inform me holla back.

Comment

Working...
                              X