accord_inspire : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hotness

yo that car is crack mang! i like errything about it. u got good taste in cb7 accessories keep it up yo! JDM..... thas wassup!
    THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

thanks guy .. yeah ill be installing them asap .. thanks for the good feedback ..
      "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

that back end is nice, with that flush spoiler and that front is def different. I'm not going that way but that whole car is just beautiful
        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

looking like a grey import every day but aret the cb7s manufactured in japan ? looks convincing imo
          looks wicked !
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ukaccord92; 02-10-2005, 05:26 PM.

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

thanks for the comments ..

Comment

im buying a fifth gen soon from the great land of osaka 2.2 vtec sohc 4dr we dont have them here in the uk only the coupe from the US of A look sweet
              Attached Files

Comment

sweet man .. car looks good ...

Comment

Originally posted by ukaccord92
                  looking like a grey import every day but aret the cb7s manufactured in japan ? looks convincing imo
                  looks wicked !
                  Correct a moondo Mate , they used to be built in Sayima (sp?) Japan , Marysville, Ohio (also home to the Civic and the Honda of America Engine Plant where they also built JDMs right along side the USDM cars) I know the Swindon Plant over there in England built the Euro-speced CB7s as well..now they build the Civic Type Rs and the Civic Hatch.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

dat sounds about right brov , i didnt know the cb7s were also built in the states we got them in a 4 ws , no biggi ....and thats so true swindon built de accord/rover diesel, the type R /vti civic ,accord type R and the civic sr /vti wagon ... nice one well done

Comment

Originally posted by ukaccord92
                      dat sounds about right brov , i didnt know the cb7s were also built in the states we got them in a 4 ws , no biggi ....and thats so true swindon built de accord/rover diesel, the type R /vti civic ,accord type R and the civic sr /vti wagon ... nice one well done
                      Anytime Mate..hey are you into like underground techno by any chance?

Heard Phil and Paul Hartnoll of Orbital retired last year after releasing the blue album which I just picked up the other day.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

you guys are post whoring .. please keep other conversation in another thread .. thanks...

Comment

hey manny give us a interior shot the tha whip man sup ....g was goin on

Comment

Nice

WAnna trade your OEM bumper ?
                            coast2coastpempen

Comment

yeah ill trade my oem bumper for an is300 altezza? wat you think ?

hey lloyd yeah man ill take pics of my int .. soon .. as for new pics of the car.

Comment

I love your ride. This is one of the best if not the best looking CB7s I've ever seen. Excellent job! Well done!
                                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X