accord_inspire : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7DOHC
    aiight thanks...what exactly is the front bumper off of? year? does it include all 6 lights? ballpark price range?? thanks again bro
    I want one too, saving up for the wife's CB though.
    My Ride!
    Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

^^^you might wanna pm me that info...thanks again sir, your trully a gentlemen and a scholar

Comment

bumper came from a 2.2i exclusive accord , yes it comes with all lighting .. ill try my best to have one avail for you ..
        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

aiight thanks, im still goin to try to contact a few jdm importers whats a top dollar price?

Comment

hot stuff man.....damn hot jdm...i did the same thing with the fog lights. i colored them stained yellow also, and the 1 piece housing and the high beams...thats a real jdm wipp.

CB7 4 life

Comment

How did you do the yellow in your headlight i want to do it.. can you show how or tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                How did you do the yellow in your headlight i want to do it.. can you show how or tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i used stained glass paint .. you can get it at any craft store ...

negro-cb7 _ thanks man .

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                  i used stained glass paint .. you can get it at any craft store ...

negro-cb7 _ thanks man .
                  thank you
                  Accord Of The Month January 09
                  Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                  BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

no comment on price range???

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DOHC
                      no comment on price range???

looking bout 200 to 500 for one depending on what it has .

Comment

sup inspire...just wanted to know where did you got those lights on the side of the bumper.(not the fog or signal lights). do you sell them?...let me know....thanks..

CB7 4 life

Comment

Wow that's a heck of a car. Going through all of your images I'd almost think you were overseas. So at this point with all the JDM OEM interior add-ons (armrest, climate control, freshner) do you have any pics of the inside? Did I miss them? Was that flare bolted into place?

I always like to see add on OEM parts installed to see how it all looks. And I have learned about a few JDM OEM parts I never heard of, like that no-smoker ashtray. I'd even take one of those and mine is USDM stock and never smoked in. (Harder to say at the miles on it now).
                          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

just know that i hate you ur car is friggin amazing im lovin every aspect

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

can't wait to drive your car!

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

That bumper with the fogs and sidemarkers looks SICK!! I want it soo badly!!

Comment

Working...
                                X