MR.PHIL : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
    thats fucked up right there bro. i would hate that shit. dammit phil. i want to see that bumper!!!! LOL!!!!!!
    you will this week

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

yeah i am keep it kitted. different front bumper tough. i got pics somewhere in my mr thread. i like the one i want better than this one. new one is duraflex too.
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

yeah i am keep it kitted. different front bumper tough. i got pics somewhere in my mr thread. i like the one i want better than this one. new one is duraflex too.

oh ok

Comment

i would like to do the whole jdm look to it but dont have the $$$$.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

i would like to do the whole jdm look to it but dont have the $$$$.

forget about jdm bro,just make your shit look nice no matter what you put together and that's all that count your taste ,your money, your shit

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

forget about jdm bro,just make your shit look nice no matter what you put together and that's all that count your taste ,your money, your shit
              thanks bro. i like the jdm look. although EVERYONE is doing it now. i want to have my own look i guess.
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

thanks bro. i like the jdm look. although EVERYONE is doing it now. i want to have my own look i guess.
                yeah bro,don't worry too much about what people think,hook her up how you like

Comment

i will bro. done a little more to my vc tonight. almost ready to paint.
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i will bro. done a little more to my vc tonight. almost ready to paint.

Comment

i thought you would like to hear it. i am going to find someone that can airbrush really good and air brush "turbo" on it too before i clear it. or put "T04ECB7 and cb7 tuner on it too. idk yet.
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i thought you would like to hear it. i am going to find someone that can airbrush really good and air brush "turbo" on it too before i clear it. or put "T04ECB7 and cb7 tuner on it too. idk yet.

that would look real sick bro,do it

Comment

You Tease..i cant wait till you reveal it...maybe you can PM me some pix..eh eh????

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                            You Tease..i cant wait till you reveal it...maybe you can PM me some pix..eh eh????
                            if he does that for you, i want to see some. i doubt that he will though. FUCKER! LOL!!
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post

if he does that for you, i want to see some. i doubt that he will though. FUCKER! LOL!!
                              no pms, sometime this week she'll be up

Comment

oh i knew you wouldnt you fucking tease! LOL!! cant wait to see it.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X