one piece projectors
    black housing bumper signals
    house of color paint
    clear tails
    coilovers
    prelude si rims

PICS
    http://members.cardomain.com/keakag808
    Last edited by 808H23CB7; 08-18-2004, 06:07 AM.
    fukka b16

looks good man...i really like the color. nice work.
    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

I'm diggin' everything but the headlights. Color is very nice.

Comment

nice... love the candy green

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

nice car man very clean i like the color the wheels the drop it all flows together. you got any time slips with the h23?
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

yo

i only ran it 4 times at the track...best was 16.0 @ 86.7mph...i had major traction problems because my tires were too cambered
            fukka b16

Comment

Intresting color choice, looks good.

You have the tag blacked out in some pictures and in others you don't. You should get that fixed. Also I love the Vigor on the C2's I had though about doing that a few years ago but bought a Legend coupe instead.
              My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                Intresting color choice, looks good.

You have the tag blacked out in some pictures and in others you don't. You should get that fixed. Also I love the Vigor on the C2's I had though about doing that a few years ago but bought a Legend coupe instead.
                yeah, i forgot to black out the tags on some. i just got lazy. the cool thing about my accord is that it was automatic before, and it was originally that greenish blue color, than it was white, now its organic green. i wanted to make something that was rare so i opted to not do a vtec swap. i had a drag manifold and a t3/t4 for my h23 but i sold them because i needed money. im trying to sell the car so i can buy an r1 or a gixxer.........yeah, i loved my old vigor, i swear i got any chick i wanted when i had that car...here on oahu, theres only like 10 vigor's that are modified...and that was the dopest one on the island when i had it, now it's completely jdm'd out and still holds the sickest vigor title..in fact here's a pic
                fukka b16

Comment

lets get some pics of the all black interior!
                  nice cars

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

i like that color, its really unique and ive never seen it on accord. id also like to check out pics of the interior. rism would be good. also i think that vigor needs some blackhoused jdm heads! i think its a cc2 headlight
                    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Sup cool, another peep from Hawaii sup dude I live on O'ahu too where you from I'm from Salt Lake side, I'll post up new pics of my car, but if you wanna know how it looked like before go to the members rides and look for my sn MansuAccord. Ol' Wrighht another cb7 tuner here on the island. I know some cb7tuner guys on oahu. Sweet ride and great paint job.

Glenn
                      Red Devil Crew - Member 7
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
                      F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

Originally posted by swassheefry
                        i like that color, its really unique and ive never seen it on accord. id also like to check out pics of the interior. rism would be good. also i think that vigor needs some blackhoused jdm heads! i think its a cc2 headlight
                        dont worry...i'll get pics of the interior.....oh, btw....the vigor does have blackhousing headlights...if you looked at the post that is above yours, you'd see it....payce
                        fukka b16

Comment

nice color choice..different but really nice i wannna see the interior too; always wanted black leather interior
                          ..and you can't go wrong with the R6!
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

car looks VERY nice heheheh

Comment

ttt
                              fukka b16

Comment

Working...
                              X