MyCord : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like where you are going with this.

How do you like the HeadUnit. I have one like that in my Other ride. Is yours the motorized one or not? Mine isnt.

Also, how did you wire up the tweeters? Did you do them yourself? With some crossovers? If not, how?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Thanks! I'm beginning to love the cb more and more as I mod it. All doubt I have of putting money into it goes away once I experience the result.

I love the head unit. It has "aux in" "sub out" "ipod/misc connector" and many many tuning options. Even a remote.. that I don't use haha. I have to manually open/close it to put a cd in if that's what you mean by motorized, but it's not a big deal at all, and opening/closing it does not disrupt sound play or anything. It's also very easy to take off/put on the head unit. I need an s2k antenna tho.. I'm so sick of this clunky noisy ugly oem one haha.

My brother did the tweeters when he had the car. He did use crossovers. He just traced the tweeter, cut the hole a little smaller than the trace line so it would fit snug and then popped them in! I added a little silicone so they wouldn't move at all. I can take some pics of the inside of the door panel if you want to see exactly how it's set up.

Comment

Installed the short shifter. I wish I took before/after pics and pics of the bucket mod. I had to convert to under bucket etc.. It's crazy low and really really really short. (yeamans short shifter) I need to modify the shifter boot plate a little because I hit it quite a bit.

Comment

hey did you get pics of the under bucket method?
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I didn't. I have to take apart the console to put it back together properly and I have to do something about the shift boot, so when I do, I'll take more pics.

Comment

It took some getting used to the sways and shifter. At first I thought I would miss shift a lot because it is really short but now it's so fun. I love curvey roads too haha. It handles so well, I can't even imagine what handling will be like with more mods..

Comment

Originally posted by MyCord
                It took some getting used to the sways and shifter. At first I thought I would miss shift a lot because it is really short but now it's so fun. I love curvey roads too haha. It handles so well, I can't even imagine what handling will be like with more mods..

nice hear that i cant wait for some more pics
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Yea it's awesome. I'm so mad that I didn't take pics of the process of the shifter tho, it could have helped a lot of people.

Comment

Picked up some more parts. IM/Bushings/Boot/CAI/Side Markers and more. Also took some pics of the new boot/knob and the underbucket.

Comment

Comment

Daummm the list keeps getting longer and longer.. me likes.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks. Haha yea.. Between my brothers and I it's like a mini pick n pull in my garage now lol.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X