Clear All

they suck!!! as well as the gr2's... :thumbsdow

The ride look is ok, but handling is no good

My Ride

Comment

you car looks better in person . keep it up man

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

thanks bro! i havent update this page in a while!

My Ride

Comment

Nice ride, I got the same engine too. Do you have the f20a sohc ecu (and tcu, if a/t) as well?

Comment

naw, it had the f22 PT6. it ran perfectly fine with it. it was a good little motor.

My Ride

Comment

Nice bro...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thanks guys!! but all these pics are old! like about 3-4 years old

im gonna put new pics! u'll see the car has come a long way!! MUAHAHAHAH!!

My Ride

Comment

yea i know. you dont even have an f20 anymore. i think your car looks better now. put up pics ASAP!

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a View Post
                    im not sure cause I bought the car with the f20a already in it.. im not sure about the f22a but the f20a pulls hard from 3k to redline.. Im very pleased with the sohc.. I would like to race a f22a6 to see if there is any difference..
                    ok I have an f20a as well and originally had an f22 and I for one can tell you the f20a has alot mroe balls... like he said after 3 its a wrap the motor makes max power I believe@ 6300 and if you have the usdm ecu then you fuel cut off is shortly after... but the redline is 7800 on this motor its higher compression... and I for one have raced several f22's and ate em up like nothing with just an intake... now I have I/H/E?< open header hahahaha....next project is puttin an h22 head holaaaa

Comment

I have never seen this car before and I live so close to you. LOL

Nice cb, and put up those new pics.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                      X