X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAPOQ
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    I absolutely love the bronze tint in the glass. I want that so bad on my coupe.

I've been in a few RHD's with the glass tinted like that and I love it. Almost like it's polarized.
    X2 on the bronze tint, I would love to see that on my rosewood!

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    I absolutely love the bronze tint in the glass. I want that so bad on my coupe.

I've been in a few RHD's with the glass tinted like that and I love it. Almost like it's polarized.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    Damn, Those are LED's? I thought they were already CCFL's. If you add more LED's it will get brighter. I seems as if you already might be brighter than CCFL's. I have a similar thought in my mind already with a little twist. I don't want to reveal my secrets just yet, but they are definitely inspired by your work. BTW your CB is so clean. I love everything about it.
    so glad that i'm finally inspired someone.

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    Your headlights are amazing, and your OEM greatness is all kept so perfectly, our cars should have been sold looking like yours does now as OEM standard everything.

teaser....some heavy metal.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Your headlights are amazing, and your OEM greatness is all kept so perfectly, our cars should have been sold looking like yours does now as OEM standard everything.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post

Thanks!i'm looking into changing the led strip to ccfl to get more light so that the 'ring' effect can catch more attention!
    Damn, Those are LED's? I thought they were already CCFL's. If you add more LED's it will get brighter. I seems as if you already might be brighter than CCFL's. I have a similar thought in my mind already with a little twist. I don't want to reveal my secrets just yet, but they are definitely inspired by your work. BTW your CB is so clean. I love everything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Damn one of the cleanest cb7's one the boards!! And all the collection parts too!! Lookin good man nice coil overs bro!
    Thank you!i'm just an old member slowly building up and i'm way behind..lol!

Originally posted by g7kobayashi View Post
    Hey Jack, I'm visiting your country next month
    but too bad that I won't be able to have some free time
    to meet you or grab some JDM goodies...
    Maybe I'll have a personal short trip to the junkyard
    in the soon future.
    Good to hear u r coming....and have you try out the foods here?hope u enjoy it!

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    I love the way you headlamps came out. Gorgeous build. I want to set up my headlamps similar to your set up.
    Straight Inspiration right here.
    Thanks!i'm looking into changing the led strip to ccfl to get more light so that the 'ring' effect can catch more attention!

Originally posted by sepulveda87 View Post
    where did you get the chrome pieces from? i need some lol
    Which chrome piece u r saying?did u mean the e46r shroud?R u the one who pm'ed me?sorry,i've deleted some of my mail.

Leave a comment:

• sepulveda87
    replied
    where did you get the chrome pieces from? i need some lol

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    thanks.

I love the way you headlamps came out. Gorgeous build. I want to set up my headlamps similar to your set up.

Straight Inspiration right here.
    Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 03-31-2012, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• g7kobayashi
    replied
    Hey Jack, I'm visiting your country next month
    but too bad that I won't be able to have some free time
    to meet you or grab some JDM goodies...
    Maybe I'll have a personal short trip to the junkyard
    in the soon future.

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    Damn one of the cleanest cb7's one the boards!! And all the collection parts too!! Lookin good man nice coil overs bro!

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    I heard many good reviews about it....and i'm glad with this set's condition.

F/6K,R/4K ??....

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
    Hey jack, i've seen someone near you that sell the bose rear speaker covers. Would you be able to grab them and ship them for me since he didnt respond to the message i sent him. Pm me and we'll work it out thanks
    no problem. just send me the link or whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• kosheen1
    replied
    Hey jack, i've seen someone near you that sell the bose rear speaker covers. Would you be able to grab them and ship them for me since he didnt respond to the message i sent him. Pm me and we'll work it out thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Cut the Si-T badge....

trim the edges.

Gold and silver combination.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    I didn't realize y'all had different 3rd brake lights. With it not flush up against the glass, is there a lot of glare at night?
    nope.no glare.

mine is from a M.Benz.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X