T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
    oh...LOL!! yeah it brings back memories..
    you see wut mean lol
    back at it again

Comment

yeah...im sorry bro..i been in kinda of a pissy mood.. i want to do some stuff to the accord but it seems like stuff always seems to happen to prevent it..it sucks..
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

yeah...im sorry bro..i been in kinda of a pissy mood.. i want to do some stuff to the accord but it seems like stuff always seems to happen to prevent it..it sucks..
        yeah me 2
        back at it again

Comment

im going to try to get the intercooler mounted on the crash bar in the mourning... hopefully.... maybe go out and get the front cross member off so i can start having the traction bar made...
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

im going to try to get the intercooler mounted on the crash bar in the mourning... hopefully.... maybe go out and get the front cross member off so i can start having the traction bar made...
            cool
            back at it again

Comment

yeah..im going to be doing the intercooler a little different.. i will get pics when im done to explain it better...you'll see whats different when im done..
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i couldnt do the intercooler the way i wanted it to go.. so i mounted it another way..the original way...i will get pics in the mourning.. camera needs to charge..or in a little bit idk..
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

some progress pics:

it still needs some more work but i did get it on there....
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

niceman
                    back at it again

Comment

Looks fucking sweet buddy

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

thanks phil....i think i might need to lower it for the new bumper but thats what it looks like to me...
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

so ive been kicking around a few ideas for when i get started back on the motor build and now building the rest of the car...i thought about saving a few things hat i want to do/buy until after i get the car back on the road... i added up some stuff and it was $6500 and i still didnt have my ic pipe/supplies, gaskets, bearings, new im, tires, any tuning software, axles, new interior pieces, nothing for my traction bar and roll cage, and a few odds/ends. so i think im just going to save a few things for later on.. i have a few ideas off the top of my head..

cf trunk
                          cf hood (MAYBE)
                          roh big brake conversion
                          red/clear tails
                          rear disc swap
                          bigger sway bars

i that if i try to buy it all at once, it will take so much longer to finish.. i want to do the car right though...

i guess i just want some insight for those of you that take the time and view my threads. THANKS ALOT GUYS!!!!
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

FINALLY!

some UPDATES!!

interior out and ready for a cage.

needs cleaned..and yes my car has a factory alarm...

getting pressure washed tommorrow...

front crossmember..needed it off for some measurements...

this is getting replaced and moved anyways...

getting cleaned up...
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

you should buy my prelude booster and master setup. its a 1"master

Comment

nice man has it been tooooo cold out over there lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X