No announcement yet.

T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your CB is clean. Do you still have the flames on the back window though Keep up the good work!

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
      Your CB is clean. Do you still have the flames on the back window though Keep up the good work!
      thanks alot and no.. i dont have the flames on the windows anymore.. i ha the factory Honda dirtbike logo when the had woody wood pecker on the bikes holding the checkered flag with flames on the back of the flag... took it off a LONG time ago....
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

lol nice man. So what are your plans with her now? besides the paint

life is good.

Comment

well its apart right now getting a full make over and buying a bisimoto short block to run 22psi on a master power t04e 60 trim turbo..
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
            well its apart right now getting a full make over and buying a bisimoto short block to run 22psi on a master power t04e 60 trim turbo..
            Jealous.

LOL

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
              Jealous.

LOL
              when i get it all done will be when the fun begins.. ive already priced my stage 2 fuel setup for the car if i ever need it... close to 1k... with all of the parts and other supplies..
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

nice

life is good.

Comment

yeah it includes an rci 12 gallon fuel cell, Areomovive pump, regulator, -6 a.n. lines from the cell to the motor and back, all the fittings to connect everything, and clamps to mount the lines underneath the car...
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

damn!? almost a grand? how much is just the fuel cell?

life is good.

Comment

like i 140 at jegs...310 for the pump, and close to 200 for all of the ss line....plus fittings and fpr....
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i havent e ven thought about that one..i guess ill add that one to the list too..LOL!! well ordering some fab parts tomorrow...get pics up when they get here.. only two things though... still need them for the project...
                        What do you mean fab parts?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

well.. i need to get something to finish up my oil pan for the oil drain line, buying a weld in fitting for that, im buying a bulkhead connector for my battery cable to go through my firewall to keep it all nice and clean, and im going to the fab shop up the road from my house to have a discharge flange made for my turbo since eveyone i buy is too small...dam ford style flanges are what i keep getting and i need a merecdes style flange.. then im going up to my job and putting everything on an engine stand and have the dp made...
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Sounds good. Are you going to sell the '91 when you're done with the '90?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

oh no.. the 90 will never see bad weather again.. it has no a/c and no heater...i have pics of what i turned the heater controls into on the page before this....
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

oh no.. the 90 will never see bad weather again.. it has no a/c and no heater...i have pics of what i turned the heater controls into on the page before this....
                                So you're keeping the 90 and the 91?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X