• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we is in need of an update

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

im alive! ive gotten afew things done. remote battery tray with charging posts installed, driver side of the wire tuck is done, and im not shaving the bay anymore. oh and im going to sign up for the navy next week. 25k signup bonus is going to help finish the cb. sorry itook so long guys, ihavent had internet for along time. im on a ps3 right now. more updates soon to come.
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

sweet man lol

i don't have my cbs no more lol

i'm in the air national gaurd it's better lol
        back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
          you should buy my prelude booster and master setup. its a 1"master
          Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
          how much would that run me?? ill look into it for sure though..that and rear discs...
          it finally warmed up here..i pressure washed the engine bay today... pics will be up later..
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=87883

all ABS cb7's have OEM 1" MC's, all 4th gen ludes that have ABS regardless S, Si, or Vtec have 1" MC's

nice ebay detail ! keep up the work
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=87883

all ABS cb7's have OEM 1" MC's, all 4th gen ludes that have ABS regardless S, Si, or Vtec have 1" MC's

nice ebay detail ! keep up the work
            what ebay detail?
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

5 spd swap wiring 2/3 way done... all i have left on that part is the reverse lights...dam i wish i could post some pics up...oh and im thinking about going down to a 17" rim/tire...been getting cold here so i havent had the motivation to work on her lately..
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

5 spd swap wiring 2/3 way done... all i have left on that part is the reverse lights...dam i wish i could post some pics up...oh and im thinking about going down to a 17" rim/tire...been getting cold here so i havent had the motivation to work on her lately..
                yeah it's geting cold up here too lol
                back at it again

Comment

it sucks...i got so much stuff to do...but not enough time to do it...its getting too cold to paint or do body work...thats what i want to get done...
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

it sucks...i got so much stuff to do...but not enough time to do it...its getting too cold to paint or do body work...thats what i want to get done...
                    i need to weild in some metal to my floor and fix the exhaust lol
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                      i need to weild in some metal to my floor and fix the exhaust lol
                      thats not bad...i have some exhaust work to do on my dd cb i picked up a few months ago...that and brakes..
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

thats not bad...i have some exhaust work to do on my dd cb i picked up a few months ago...that and brakes..
                        you look at my jeep?? link in sig lol i got it for 400 and thats a steal for a jeep up here
                        back at it again

Comment

not yet..thats what i paid for my new cb... needs iacv or tps... yeah 4wd jeeps can be expensive.. everyone wants them...
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

not yet..thats what i paid for my new cb... needs iacv or tps... yeah 4wd jeeps can be expensive.. everyone wants them...
                            this one only has 113k on it minimal rust it's not too bad lol
                            back at it again

Comment

no..its really clean... what wheels do you plan on putting on it??
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

no..its really clean... what wheels do you plan on putting on it??
                                i want some nice black steelies with 31" tires 3" lift lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X