T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T04ECB7
    i plan on getting a new front bumper after the new engine goes in. i am still trying to find engine parts for the rebuild.

BTW: the plx wideband will be here tomorrow!! tuning FTW!!

All in do time.

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

the intercooler is on the way too. bought it from dep22build. little by little i get the parts i need for this build. not bad for a poor kid.
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

sweet man!
        back at it again

Comment

i wouldnt put nos next to my subs. sorry that stuff is scary unstable as it is.

and 2 hypothetically IF I did break into your car i would at least jack your subs and amp along with the dvd player +speakers. must have been a crackhead or sumn.

but i agree with the other cb7tuner members 'get some direction'
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix
            i wouldnt put nos next to my subs. sorry that stuff is scary unstable as it is.

and 2 hypothetically IF I did break into your car i would at least jack your subs and amp along with the dvd player +speakers. must have been a crackhead or sumn.

but i agree with the other cb7tuner members 'get some direction'
            the bottle is empty at the moment. i am planning on redoing the trunk some after the motor is built.

at first, i didnt have alot of direction in this project, i have realized in about a year what i want done first and foremost. i think that i have some direction now as what i want to do to the car first.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

intercooler come in today. FUCKIN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!
              wideband is going to take some more time. FULL RACE has to call PLX and order it and they want me to call them today. almost 2 weeks and they havent ordered it for me. asses!!
              Last edited by T04ECB7; 02-26-2008, 12:26 PM.
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

damn that sucks..
                back at it again

Comment

i know it does. i am thinking seriously about putting stock bumpers back on and taking the body kit off. give it a kind of sleeper look to it. going to call the jy today to get a price for them.
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

holy shit, pretty nice setup you're looking into, not much into the body since i stick to simplicity, but engine-wise it's gon' b sick, keep it up

ps. m3 w4nt y0ur wId3b4nD!!!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                    My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by d112crzy
                    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                    All I gotta really say is:
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

when i get the funds, i am going back to stock bumpers. get that sleeper look. nobody will see whats coming until its too late!
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

that'd b an awesome route

My Ride thread
                        Flickr
                        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

the bumpers are only going to cost me $25 from the jy. thats both front and rear. then just find a legend lip or something. what lip do you have??
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Mugen "style" CD(94-95 accord) lip

a bit of work is needed to make it work but it's damn worth the $$$ difference

90-93 accord lip = $120 shipped
                            94-95 accord lip = $70 shipped

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

thanks man!
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                                UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i got a little bit more done on the motor monday. not much but i snapped a pic today. too cold to work out there.

i decided since i dont need an aftermarket fuel rail, i just wne ahead and painted mine anidized blue.

i finally got my wideband from FULL RACE. SWEET!!!!!

the guage is thin. really thin.

that box is freakin small.

the pod i am working on to put the guage in.

i got a pic of the intercooler too.

I'm very impress on how far you're taking this built,AAA++++
                                good detailing work too

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Working...
                                X