Clear All

you wont be able to see the shifter

corrosion is the new black...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      you wont be able to see the shifter

corrosion is the new black...
      it has rust on it so i thought about painting it with like a rust proof kind of paint to keep it from rusting anymore.

corrosion the new black??
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
        it has rust on it so i thought about painting it with like a rust proof kind of paint to keep it from rusting anymore.

corrosion the new black??
        haha nm man. just a little joke that failed...haha
        mine is rusted too but nothings gonna happen to it. paint if you would like but just remember it wont be seen so dont take too long on it

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

oh, i didnt plan to take too long on the shifter base, just enought to cover it up. i am going to clean up as many parts on the other motor as i can. i want to paint a few to give the engine bay some "color". i have been thinking about having my tb sent out to maxbore to have it bored too.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

cool man !!!
            back at it again

Comment

i started in on my donor car today. i only worked on it for about an hour or so. i got the center console out, shifter cables unhooked from the tranny, front bumper off, grill off, radiator hoses off, and a couple othe little things. i guess it is off to a good start.
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i started in on my donor car today. i only worked on it for about an hour or so. i got the center console out, shifter cables unhooked from the tranny, front bumper off, grill off, radiator hoses off, and a couple othe little things. i guess it is off to a good start.
                so whats the donor car? if its a 9293 coupe manual i want the cluster

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

sorry dude, it is a 9091 sedan. cobalt blue. i am taking the headlights to blackhouse them. is there anything else you might need??
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

cool man bet you can't wait!!1
                    back at it again

Comment

goin turbo...
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                        goin turbo...
                        yep. I want to be like your eclipse. vrrrrroooooooommmmm......pssshhhhshsh............v rrrrrooooooommmmm......
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

yep. I want to be like your eclipse. vrrrrroooooooommmmm......pssshhhhshsh............v rrrrrooooooommmmm......
                          lol
                          back at it again

Comment

i am gonna use the bov to scare the shit out of people. LOL!!
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                              kinda sad you ditched the arcadia green for a flat black rattle can job.Im definitely not feeling that front kit. Did you clean out the parts store when you bought the electric blue wire loom Anyways I guess your going in the right direction with doing something to a cb7 and to each his own.later

fucking funny i was thinking the same thing "what the fuck" even more so was god damn that took time too!
                              My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

I just read your whole thead.. Looks like you got alot of work.. Good luck!!!
                                Accord Of The Month January 09
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X