No announcement yet.

rebels : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice shave job. i don't think you should sell it though. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by tokillacb7
      this has got to be the gayest go damn accord ive ever seen....the car looks good but the driver is a fucking loser....poor car i would hate to thinkk someone with that much talent designing cars would turn out to be such an asshole.....oh well fuck you still adam
      Hey REDACCORD! IP's do wonders! Either get your act straight or leave, thanks man.

S2'Kord, thanks for the compliments on the shaving and paint. I'm going with a new set of headlights in about 2 weeks.. time for another conversion. I'm not lowering it anymore because it's already low enough that I have to worry about it. Thats why I am planning on selling it. I want a more reliable car that I don't have to do anything on, have a factory warranty, and just drive with no worries. Again, thanks though!
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        nice shave job. i don't think you should sell it though. later.
        Thanks! I'm keeping it for another year or so.. possibly more. I'm not modding it heavily though. I'll buy stuff here and there such as an HID kit, stuff like that.. but nothing like an interior job, turbo kit, ect.

Gotta move on sometime in life. Isn't that right Francis?

Comment

its all about the stock headlight baby!!!

Comment

Goodbye Pearly!

It was fun while I had it. I learned a great deal about motors, body work, wheels & tires.. the whole 9 yards.

From 18's and altezzas.. to Volks and a pearl white paint job.

.. the Accord leaves tomorrow night (Wesnesday) to a family in Bradenton, FL.

I will miss you Accord.. more memories than anything else. It's amazing how a car is so attaching to a person.. feels like a friend leaving.

Comment

what the hell kinna family needs a car like that? shouldn't they be looking for a camry or something lame like that? oh well, at least they won't kill that beauty. babyseats are nice interior mods.

Comment

it's a family buying it for their 16 year old son. he came to test drive it and all. i've been enjoying the last few nights of it.

time to move on.

Comment

Sorry to see it go man...Glad you're taking it pretty well tho...hehe I know exactly what you mean about getting attached to your car....Since I was 6, whenever my dad sold his car, I couldn't eat for 2 days, if not more...I used to cry too!! Bwahaha And 2 years ago, when I sold my first car, I couldn't eat for a week....I swear, I handled things better when I lost my gf than when I lost my car...Hahahaha

Well, like you said, time to move on

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Any parting shots?

My members ride thread

Comment

sad to see it go...best of luck adam

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

the last picture.. new side skirts are on. i replaced the a/c condenser (a/c is cold as FUCK now!), grille is in (thanks jeff!).. they come to get it tonight at 9pm.

i feel so weird.. i thought i would be happy to see it go, but it's harder than i thought.

Comment

I wish my first car was this one!!! DAMN. Hopefully this kid will keep it in mint condition, don't wanna see nothing happen to it. Good luck with the Lexus Adam.
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Damn man. That's one lucky 16 yr old. Make sure you tell him about the site and to post and take pics. And make sure he take's care of it. Blah

I wish i could have bought that off you. It's totally sexy the best one on here.

Until the new car * cheers*

Comment

seems like you parted a bit of it before sending it to the kid.

good luck in your future endevour

Comment

make sure you refer him to the website!!

Comment

Working...
                                X