• Show
Clear All

hmm the new G35?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
      hmm the new G35?
      not even close
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Bout damn time u poseted the finished product...LOOKS good.....i need the info of the body place u got it done at.....so i can take my car get repainted and done right!

Comment

^^^ your sig is way too big dude.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by urbanrunner
            Bout damn time u poseted the finished product...LOOKS good.....i need the info of the body place u got it done at.....so i can take my car get repainted and done right!

PM me and i'll give you the guys contact number. it's my friends dad who does all the work.. as you've seen a few of the cars he's done.. you know he does them right and ALL his work is guarenteed too. nothing will ever crack if you have it shaved or molded.. and he warranty's his paint jobs too.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

also a second set of side skirts will be painted and ready to go on in about 3 weeks.. they are urethane too.

hopefully the HID kit will be in too.

Comment

sounds good...i will PM u when i get the info on when i can get it done, right now, my cb7 is on jack stands getting some work done....but i love the car...looks good

Comment

wow u must be loaded out of ur mind hahaha... cawt damn thats bloody sexy..haha.. im just not a fan of the wingswest bigmouth but thats only my opinion.. sexy asS CARRRRR!
                  1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
                  2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
                  3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

yeah, people have their opinions about the big mouth but i honestly love urethane. i bought my first body kit 3 years ago, when i wanted to be fast and the furious and all that.. and my buddy bought his xenon body kit 2 years before me and still rocks the same kit.

urethane is always a plus, and i've never heard of anyone have to get a new bumper or fix their kit with urethane.

thanks for the comments though, greatly appreciated. i'll add new pics w/ the new side skirts and other parts.

Comment

im jus wonderin u dont have to tell me.. how much u pay for that shiet? im sure the paint is about 4-5? the custome hood annd stuff.. the cc2's..jeebus baller baller baller..i cant even afford the clear/red tails not even a mugen lip.. hell not even reverse indiglos'

Comment

Great new look. Urethane! No more problems cracking. I've switched to the Xenon Aggresive sides as a result of the cracking. I'll be posting new pics with a new look soon. Congradulations! Excellent makeover!
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

congrats on the new make over but DAM you got a BUT UGLY interior HOLY SHI#$@#$ THATS THE WORST INTERIOR EVER
                          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by h22a_4thGen
                            im jus wonderin u dont have to tell me.. how much u pay for that shiet? im sure the paint is about 4-5? the custome hood annd stuff.. the cc2's..jeebus baller baller baller..i cant even afford the clear/red tails not even a mugen lip.. hell not even reverse indiglos'
                            my friends dad is a bodyman who does conversions and custom work all the time, so if i actually paid retail price for all the work i had done.. including the shaving, molding, conversion, rust fix, paint job, ect.. it'd be close to $8,000 not including the paint. I paid about $600 for the base, pearl, clear with a 25% discount.. shit gets expensive if you want a quality job.

kamaccord, thanks man. yeah urethane is always a good idea. i've always loved your car, keep me updated!

soy, just wait until the end of summer. theres a reason i haven't touched the interior.

thanks to all the other commenters.. appreciated.

Comment

damn thats a hell of a connection lol... good job mang

Comment

Originally posted by h22a_4thGen
                                damn thats a hell of a connection lol... good job mang
                                yeah, it's hard to find a shop who will do good work and not half ass in spots. kinda like my first paint job, it was basically half assed other than the exterior part of it.

new side skirts will be painted on friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X