No announcement yet.

rebels : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

akkordlayinkit, I remember you telling me about how you filled yours. That's good that it's holding up. I just don't want to take chances when I do the headlight conversion this spring because once we paint it, I don't want to spend much more on the car. I want to buy a Lexus IS300 or something, but the point is if you have access to welding, then that's what I'll take.

If yours is holding up, that's awesome and you're set. I just prefer welding.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys in the first week of feb the autobody classes start i will make sure i take pics of everything

mauricio

Comment

I would agree that welding is stronger, but since I do everything to my car myself, I decided to fill it because I have alot more experience with glass work than I do with welding, and I didnt want to worp my doors...but if I was to pay someone then I would have them to weld it also. But then again, on my rear door handles, which I welded, they are now cracked, after about 6 months after welding them. But it was a good learning experiece...
        Jay
        Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Summer 2004:

1) Cut rear bumper off and reshape it to make it fit correctly.
          2) Put rear bumper back on and remold it to the body of the car.
          3) Taking Z3 fenders off and either molding the vents into my OEM fender or just sticking with complete OEM fender.
          4) Putting BW wing molded to trunk lid on the car.
          5) Remold the side skirt where I cracked the mold line of it.
          6) Redo my doors (side moldings) so it looks smoother.
          7) Repaint the car 2001 Rally Blue.
          8) Spray engine bay when the F22 is out.
          9) Drop the H22A engine in.
          10) Put the car back together and drive it away! =)

Comment

dude that is a sweet ass ride. you need to do a DIY write up on that tail light.
            I like Hummers to... Especially in the morning...

4x4 Connection.

Comment

I just had 92jr pick up my new red/clear painted altezzas for me, but I am going to make my light open like a book (hinged) and still have the filler behind my tail light. The diamond plate, I cannot really explain how that was done but the other stuff I can. The track is mounted and bolted to the diamond plate box, and then part to the frame on the inside of where the tail light would normally attach. The prongs on the back of the tail light that you would put the bolts on are no longer there, and the wires to the light are extended 8".

There is a magnet on the bottom of the tail light, and then on the inside of the tail light assembely that holds it in so it doesn't fly out on me when I am driving. The magnet kinda stopped working, but the light still doesn't fly out so it's no big deal.

I will show close up pictures sometime when I get a chance, working 45 hours a week, I'm always busy. I'm working that many because I'm making 10 an hour for a month and trying to buy a complete T3/04 turbo system for my H22A.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                I'm working that many because I'm making 10 an hour for a month and trying to buy a complete T3/04 turbo system for my H22A.
                lol dude what H22A?
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

not my style but i have to give you props for that work! dayumn!

Comment

yo adam i got the lights they look good. paint is kind of faded but u can always redo them. just get bustedlx 2 help u on that. i am pretty sure he knows how 2 if u don't.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                      lol dude what H22A?
                      I am working down here now making about 1500 every 2 weeks so thats good for me being in school, so I am working until the middle of May.. so thats about $7500.. and i already have well over enough for the H22A.

Comment

That's allot of money for a part time job, what are you doing? Anything in your field of study?
                        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

he sells his body

on the streets!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                            That's allot of money for a part time job, what are you doing? Anything in your field of study?
                            '

Working at Tropicana Field for concerts, hosting and everything. Then I work at the circuis as a merchansider making about $15.00 an hour there.. I'm working 50+ hours a week right now.. until a few more weeks.

Comment

Hey man when you gonna get pics up of the new tails and the bw wing (if you already got it). I was looking at the To-Do list and what happened with the head/tail conversions you were planning on?

Jay

Also whats with the missing lug on the front driver side wheel?
                              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

My New Color Choice!

I've heard a lot about this new color, and I was at work and saw a EXT with the color of it and I was in shock for about 10 minutes while he was parked outside. I live in Florida so the sun is almost out all of the time and it was reflecting off this truck and it looked sooooo good and it made me change my mind 100% on the color that I am going to paint the car. Tell me what ya'll think about this on my shaved and molded up cb7.

"Out Of The Blue" Paint

Comment

Working...
                                X