No announcement yet.

rebels : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the rear (tails and hinge for gas) complete? post pics if it is, or when you get it done.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

WOW no door handles!.....................

i think it would look lealy nice if u'd stick some carbon tape on the side vents... if u know what i mean.

Stefan

CB7 newbee

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
      For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

lookin' a lot better w/ the tails and mesh in

well... see if you can get those old pics to load so we can see the transformation.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          is the rear (tails and hinge for gas) complete? post pics if it is, or when you get it done.
          It's in Matt Howitt's shop right now. You have seen his car over at AccordTuner.com. He has the white 1992 Accord with the Lexus IS300 headlight conversion and bags.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
            lookin' a lot better w/ the tails and mesh in

well... see if you can get those old pics to load so we can see the transformation.

Do you mean you want pictures of what the car looked like before my body kit and body work? Or do you want pictures of the car in the body shop as it was being completed?

Comment

ok, nevermind... now i see them on the first page....

before they weren't loading.... the ones that were in your first post of this thread... now they are. cool.

Comment

Yeah, I have my own webpage hosted off my computer here. I moved to Florida and it was reading my Ohio IP address so I changed it. I have pictures of the car going through the make-over process if any of you are interested in seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                  I have pictures of the car going through the make-over process if any of you are interested in seeing it.
                  feel free to post them if you'd like.

Comment

I will post more pictures later of my car when they were just putting my body kit on and before everything was shaved, but the kit was on.

Comment

I like your car. Especially the paint. Sweet color. I'm not really a fan of the body kit but just my opinion. It is cool that you do what you like though. How much did the paint run ya, if you don't mind me asking. Just curious. The car looks good. Can't wait to see future mods.
                      FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

I paid $2000 for everything. Shavings, moldings, paint job.

The paint job is half assed though. he painted my door jambs and under the trunk lid black. I'm re-doing my car next summer so it looks perfect. Molding a new rear bumper on and re-doing my paint job.

Comment

Sounds nice. I hate it when people don't do a nice job. It makes it hard to fix. Anyway, 2k doesn't sound like too much for what all you got. Lookin' good with all of the stuff on. (tails, grill, etc.) What kind of performance upgrades are you looking at for the future?
                          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

If I don't sell it, H22 will be very soon. Not sure if I am keeping it or not.

Comment

hey adam u should post a pic of ur light when u was puttin gas in it 2 show them how it looks like. don't sell ur car u punk some 1 else is goin 2 be takin ur credit for wat u put 2gether. nah keep it and drop that h22 in man. show them wat a nice 10 year old car can do.

Comment

I remember when Audio Accord would always ask me about my car and what I was doing.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=1391

Look at the license plate, his plate even says G2. Steven (Audio Accord) has always had some lies hiding behind his hat, and I just never questioned them. I don't know if that's his car with the H22 swap, but I know the one with the 240 headlights is not his. That's sad he has to be a little bitch and take someone elses credit.

Comment

Working...
                                X