Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebels
    which canister?
    your muffler broskies! much respect to the custom bumper.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Adam that is some really great progress you've made with your car. I remember when I first came across it on Cardomain.com about 2 years ago...haha your the ultimate perfectionist (sp?) never satisfied until its completely done right I even saw the Windex cleaner next to the window switches...thought to myself this dude is one hell of a neat freak :P lol but its all good though.

I cant wait to see what the final result will be on your car..that pearl paint and CC2 headlights will look absolutely sick.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        I cant wait to see what the final result will be on your car..that pearl paint and CC2 headlights will look absolutely sick.
        i can't wait either; just look at my sig for now ..except rebels' car is diamond pearl white
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

added some pictures i took at night.

i kept the neuspeed race on the car cuz the sprints would take me too low.

my spare h22a valve cover is being powder coated "black chrome" which will definitely add a small touch to the engine bay.

i'm so happy to have the body work turned out this good.. only part not white is the engine bay, but not for long. muahaha
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Thanks..

H3 in the yellow running light, it's actually a yellow reflector inside the lights. It's just a basic white bulb inside the yellow housing.
            H4 in the low beam housing.
            H1 in the bright beam housing.

HID's will be added in about 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how fast I pay my speeding ticket off.

Comment

lovin it..extreme makeover haha..

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

hey adam, it came out clean as hell, looks awesome...r u gonna do anything to ure interior at all?
                In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

i don't know who's better, your body shop or mine i know you've heard this from me already, but not too crazy about the front, although urethane is always a better choice. keep up the good work

please!!!!!!!!!! clean up that engine bay a little GUNK engine degreaser will do it some justice.
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

francis, yea my engine bay is pretty nasty. it's just a shitty black job for now. we didn't do anything to it because we're pulling the motor back out in the summer when we do the 5 speed conversion and my bodyman is glassing some of the engine bay and mounting diamond plate in there for show. some people like the big mouth and some dont.. but entrances here are steep and stuff but it's all good.

swassheefry, all black leather. possibly black and white 2 tone.. but that won't be for a while.

Comment

it's a totally new look, it's still a sick car, but other than the headlights i liked the old look better
                      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by 93akorddse
                        it's a totally new look, it's still a sick car, but other than the headlights i liked the old look better
                        Thanks, it's just fun to be different. Thanks to PRIMO my ***** for the great idea. Trust me, Accord tail lights won't be in the car for THAT much longer.

Comment

CLEAN THAT ENGINE!!! haha, jk adam....cant wait to see the tails man....*cough cough* R33 *cough cough*

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                            CLEAN THAT ENGINE!!! haha, jk adam....cant wait to see the tails man....*cough cough* R33 *cough cough*
                            haha, the tails aren't going to be anything on a Nissan, Honda, or Acura.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                              haha, the tails aren't going to be anything on a Nissan, Honda, or Acura.
                              better not be apc, toucan, tyc, egay lookin' tails (no offense 91accordexr33 )
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

they are OEM tails from some kind of car.. no one knows about it. even if you people guess it, i won't say.

Comment

Working...
                                X