No announcement yet.

rebels : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night pics.. new side skirts sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Comment

more you bitch....more!

:Back In Business...

Comment

youre such a r3b31

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

some shots before the beach.. the paint is unbelievable in person. you can't catch a good picture of the pearl shining .. but in person you can.

new wheels next week!

more pictures to come with the custom fiberglass grille, new painted side skirts, big brake kit, possibly hids, and the rims. be patient!

Comment

i really think u should take tha sticker off ur windshield. i think tha car would flow better

Comment

yeah, i'm gonna take that vinyal off and get a new black strip on there. it blocks out so much sun, its awesome.

team envy is my old car club, but i'm not really in one anymore so yea i'll take it off sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                  yeah, i'm gonna take that vinyal off and get a new black strip on there. it blocks out so much sun, its awesome.

team envy is my old car club, but i'm not really in one anymore so yea i'll take it off sometime.
                  Awesome looking car. Keep up the originality

Comment

i was thinkin tha same thing with plain black tint. it would probably look so much nicer. but ur car is pimp either way.

Comment

still don't have that gas thing mounted yet huh? and no grill..

still lookin good though..
                      --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Can we get a pic of ur Lambo DOors! do u have them? cuz it saids u do? so snap a pic! i am dieing to see it! tHANX
                        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

nope, didn't keep the lambo door kit. i might put one back on in the future sometime, but right now it's not a priority.. and i sell them so i would have no problem getting one, lol.

dwf, a custom fiberglass grille is going to be made.

Comment

nope, didn't keep the lambo door kit. i might put one back on in the future sometime, but right now it's not a priority.. and i sell them so i would have no problem getting one, lol.

dwf, a custom fiberglass grille is going to be made.
                            oh ok cool! but the car looks great!
                            " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

new side skirts are painted and ready to go on.. just gotta get some plastic self tapping screws to screw into the oem side skirt thing.

my car was sittin' on 14" oem infiniti g20 rims the other day.. sold my tantrums and volks should be on in 2-3 weeks depending on my suspension setup.

Comment

great choice in skirts adam....i love those...cant wait to see the volks...Why must you beat me to every trend and brand that I want on my car

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X