No announcement yet.

JohnD1079 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would to attempt a WIRE tuck but i dont think ill want everything to b gone. mayb the fuse box can stay where its at.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

good to see that you got everything set.

Comment

what did you use to clear up the rust on the quarter panel?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          what did you use to clear up the rust on the quarter panel?
          I grinded, then wire wheeled it. Then i used this rust remover suff that you spray on, and then wash off like 10 min later. After that i sprayed on rust converter stuff that turns to black primer when its dry(Couple Coats). Then i just Bondo'd it and rattle canned Krylon.

It was my 1st ever bodywork. It dosent matter, bc im pretty sure im gonna cut and weld new patches in the spring.

Thanks for the comments

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

god damn the engine looks great bro.. jus wondering what kinda paint did you use for the block? it looks good and how is it holding up?
            Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
            ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

awesome job bro, excited to possibley meet up with you in the spring, i live just west of toronto, i think thats where you said your moving to? anyways, awesome job, we'll have to chill this summer.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

thanks for the comments Guys.

Me n my parents worked something out, so im in Canada with family, but that means no worky on car. Its a and

I got this, which means the spring brake/suspension part save up starts

I should also be getting new locks for everything tomorrow on the way home

Ill also get a apicture of the paint i used for the motor. Its Duplicolor 1200 Degree engine enamel or something like that.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                  awesome job bro, excited to possibley meet up with you in the spring, i live just west of toronto, i think thats where you said your moving to? anyways, awesome job, we'll have to chill this summer.
                  X2, you will definatley have to make it to the Summer meet. James is planning one at the Shannonville Race track Click: Toronto Summer Meet: Shanonville
                  DEVOTE

Comment

nice item u got there

Comment

AHHH i like so much the clean engine bay !!! its my next step !!

awesome jobs man !!!!!

My Ride Thread
                      The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                      Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

So heres an Update Guys. Theres good news and bad news.

Bad news-Pro Street Online(Distributor Inner Seal)-Apparently they lost the order, like they cant get a tracking number or something like that. WTF. So they said they sent out another one and that i should call back at the end of the day for a tracking number. Damn i just cant get a break with this. This is the 2nd place thats messed up/screwing me over with this.

I installed the OEM Spoiler. WIth the harness and antenna relay and everything. Well, only i could mess up on this. But it was my fault. When i read the DIY, i thought you where supposed to drill holes under where the rubber cushion things are for the trunk, so you could hide the bolt, you know. Well i didnt pre-measure or pre test fit. So i ended up drilling to extra holes. I just screwed in Bolts in there . I guess ill be getting a new trunk, hehe. Its not too noticeable though. Also i didnt paint the spoiler since im have more important things to do. If everything is done and the seal isnt in yet, then ill do it. I also put in the red/clears and the "honda" Mudflaps.(you cant see them in the picture). Im really liking the way the rear looks. Completly different from the before.

My Pets

I added the hood with the lining and the 1 pcrs. I put in the Arcadia Green Nozzles bc i like the mix n match thing. I wouldve put in the bumper, but i cant find my aligners that go into the fenders

While i was in Canada i picked up some locks . I only got the Drivers door and glovebox for now bc thats all i could get with the tools i had, plus i didnt feel like improvising some bc it was cold. They are all waiting for me when i go up there. AND they all work. Good this about this is there is the master and valet key, so no need to go to the locksmith to create a valet like i was planning.
                        This is also a HUGE thing for me. BC this car was stolen like a bajillion times b4 i had it, and none of the locks worked except for the Drivers door(Ignition=screwdriver ). And Then i lost that drivers door key, and so i never locked the doors. I locked them a couple times, and then i realized just how easy it is to get in the car. My weather stripping is also trash bc of that. (I had to learn how to get in, LOL).
                        The drivers lock is sitting in parts cleaner bc it wasnt so crisp. I dunno if they should be greased or anything

Thats all for now.

Comment

bro i fuken admire ur car man loving the sirs cant wait to see u in canada
                          GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

awesome man ! i see u use bquiet ? kool man
                            My Ride Thread
                            The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                            Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

i love this MR. wish i had another cb to just tear down and do everything i want to it without having to rush. it is looking really good.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

I got my stereo harness all wired up and everything. Works perfectly. The antenna goes up n down when the trunk is opened n closed. But its also always up when the headunit is powered on, even if im just using CD . Also the lights dont turn down when i turn the lights on (dimmer), but it does for the other interior Lights. It also seems like there is no Remote Wire for the Sub from this Headunit Also. Im guess You use the 12v Ignition Wire?

Comment

Working...
                                X