Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommi
    replied
    sorry to hear about the misfortune mike. i had talked to eric about it last night and he told me all about it but it wasnt the whole story. but damnit that sucks, eric said it wasnt good but. bring it back, i did with mine. and i dont regret it at all. to think i never even got to see your car

Leave a comment:

• npor
    replied
    oh wow...

see..that's why i park at the END of the parkinglot...away from everyone elses cars..

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    I am totally OK, in fact I wasn't in the car at the time. So I go to Home Depot on Friday after work and while I am shopping a gust of wind comes up and takes a few sheets of plywood out of a guys truck a few stalls away from where I parked. I hear on the intercom "Would the owner of a white Dodge truck and the owner of a silver Honda Ridgeline..." (I started thinking this isn't good) "...and the owner of a brown Honda Accord please come to their vehicles. There has been an accident." I was pretty happy to hear that news. So I went outside and all these people were standing around and my car looked fine (at first). The they told me that the plywood flew out of his truck like a deck of cards and hit our cars. So I have a date with ICBC tomorrow. Yah! I am gonna get screwed again. I always end up with a half-assed paint job with overspary. But at least my roof and trunk really needed the paint job. And none of my rare parts were damaged. I hope I can get an entire re-spray.

Leave a comment:

• rodriguezyadir
    replied
    your cb7 looks clean

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    Thanks guys. I had a bit of an accident so it need some love right now.
    Sorry to hear.
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    Forget the car. Mike you alright man?

Trev...

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Sucks to hear. Hope it wasn't too bad

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Huh wtf happened bro...

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Thanks guys. I had a bit of an accident so it need some love right now.

Leave a comment:

• SpdJnky93
    replied
    Sweet ride bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    I just now realized how sweet your ride is and all I have to say is

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Hmmm i cant wait to see whats instore for her.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Thanks guys! There a few new goodies on the way. I can't wait to get everything installed.....then the snow will fly and look like shit again for 4 months. Everything looks so dirty in the winter, I love summer. I am gonna retire in California! LOL

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    Happy Birthday Mike.

Enjoy the day, eh...

T...

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    u make me proud to be a Cappuccino wicked new wheels btw.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X