X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xkjnboix
    replied
    UUhhhh oooooooooo

Last edited by xkjnboix; 07-14-2011, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
    Nice find , And i was going to ask the same thing about the 3rd brake light being removed..

And man your car is super clean.
    3rd brakelight was removed back when i did the grey interior swap and laid leather on the back dash lol.

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    Nice find , And i was going to ask the same thing about the 3rd brake light being removed..

And man your car is super clean.

Leave a comment:

• Tippey764
    replied
    Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
    found a 2.2 99 cl ( 1st gen ) at the salvage yard and swiped the solid 16mm rear sway bar.

i would have taken the 27.2mm front hollow bar but it was rusted bad on the driver side. oh well another one will pop up.

btw the 2.3andthe 3.0 all have the same rear bar but the 2.2 has the largest front bar.

the 2.2/2.3 Cl's have hollow front sway bars although they are bigger
    The 3.0 CL's are solid but smaller

Leave a comment:

• dannyd
    replied
    found this today which i was so stoked about. its the hard as heck to find 93 SE Coupe spoiler. gotta drive back to mississippi tonight for work no major updates sorry

Nice find, are you gonna remove the third brake light???

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    found a 2.2 99 cl ( 1st gen ) at the salvage yard and swiped the solid 16mm rear sway bar.

i would have taken the 27.2mm front hollow bar but it was rusted bad on the driver side. oh well another one will pop up.

btw the 2.3andthe 3.0 all have the same rear bar but the 2.2/2.3 has the largest front bar.

Last edited by xkjnboix; 01-12-2011, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    found this today which i was so stoked about. its the hard as heck to find 93 SE Coupe spoiler. gotta drive back to mississippi tonight for work no major updates sorry

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    well i like my ABS and i never had an issue with the abs with cb cluster and i know i have the correct wires hooked to it. i might have to break open the cb cluster and install that one pin from the ecu directly to the cluster and hide it under the passenger foot ecu guard

Leave a comment:

• dannyd
    replied
    no i didnt install the wheel cause im still out here working on the spill ( supervisor/foreman) and i dont want to have a mint jdm wheel on my car while im at work 16 hours of the day to deter theft. ( took all my jdm parts off my car pretty much and threw on the oem ex rims ) i dont know when ill be back home for good but im not complaining with this sweet ass BP money.

Trying to figure out this BB6 SH ATTS clusters issue with my ABS. No ABS light with OEM CB cluster but i get the ABS light with the BB6 SH ATTS cluster ( ATTS obviously effects the preludes ABS since all 5th gens came standard with ABS )

I hear you man, car is coming along nice.... i also have problems with the ABS... i might grow a pair an remove the damn thing....lol

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    no i didnt install the wheel cause im still out here working on the spill ( supervisor/foreman) and i dont want to have a mint jdm wheel on my car while im at work 16 hours of the day to deter theft. ( took all my jdm parts off my car pretty much and threw on the oem ex rims ) i dont know when ill be back home for good but im not complaining with this sweet ass BP money.

Trying to figure out this BB6 SH ATTS clusters issue with my ABS. No ABS light with OEM CB cluster but i get the ABS light with the BB6 SH ATTS cluster ( ATTS obviously effects the preludes ABS since all 5th gens came standard with ABS )

Leave a comment:

• dannyd
    replied
    i took it completely appart and cleaned it up and put some jb weld behind the hairline crack for support. u cant see the crack anyways but i still have to get some leather for it to go with the rest of the interior but that wont be till later.

polished my CD5 floormat badges. not much of an update but not much you can do away from home on the BP spill.

AFTER <----------------------------------------> BEFORE

That looks good man, did you install the steering wheel yet??? i see that you are back...

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    i took it completely appart and cleaned it up and put some jb weld behind the hairline crack for support. u cant see the crack anyways but i still have to get some leather for it to go with the rest of the interior but that wont be till later.

polished my CD5 floormat badges. not much of an update but not much you can do away from home on the BP spill.

AFTER <----------------------------------------> BEFORE

Leave a comment:

• agol
    replied
    hey man howd the center console turn out?! havent talked to you in forever

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    nothing much

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied