Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Work in progress. If you've never done one of these properly then you have no idea the amount of time and effort that goes into making one of these. I used a base of JB weld and some Bondo Butter on top. Probably worked about an hour each night for the past week on this.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    picking up an Apexi WS2 tomorrow !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_6g2lZKyIY

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    other visor side done. started stripping rims.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    round two of the carbon fiber hood polish.
    i just did 1000 grit this time and then plastic polish. i like the results better from 800g, 1000g, polish, but ill accept what i have now.

polished the oem rain visors too.
    Before

After

visors ( no before pict )

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Been busy with college and neglecting the interior. Cleaned out the cabin and trunk today, pulled up the all weather mat and behold the awesomeness. =D
    Wish is would stay like that.

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    never mind i have to work on my reading
    i thought you were actually having problems with the signal fromthe horns lmao

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
    i dont see how a relay wouldnt fix this
    Please clarify what you arent understanding and I will try my best to help you.

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    i dont see how a relay wouldnt fix this

Leave a comment:

• Clemson90Accord
    replied
    Nice car. It reminds me a lot of Accordtunerx back in the day. Keep up the great work! You definitely inspire me to get back to work on my CB7s.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Cold weather killed my battery so i went with an Optima Redtop 25 Group/size
    720 cca for 130$ shipped should be plenty for the cb7

Previous battery was at least 5 years old to my knowlege iDk when the previous owner of my prelude purchased it.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    I plug and played it first. The Hellas from the BMW were working off a positive switched setup. I made a simple relay harness with inline fuse ( which i can replicate and post details ) to convert the cb7's negative horn signal to positive because all cars are now set up this way, hence louder horns.
    Also by running it strait off the battery which is literally 1.5ft from the passenger horn, this also takes any risk of blowing the STOP HORN fuse which would disable the brake lights,its simply more reliable.

I understand y honda made it ground switched for safety, but as far as powering the horns it creates an inferior ground for the horns. That's like having your amp for your subs with the battery in the trunk with the ground coming from the radio. Short ass positive lead and long ass negative lead.... its one of those things that's not reversible
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 12-19-2012, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    BAUSSS! Was it plug n play? Or was wiring involved?

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Pussy OEM horns replaced with Hella horns from a BMW

Experiment data was recorded under identical control conditions.
    (Right click>open in new tab the videos in order and you will hear one right after another.)

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    HAHA. Nice rudolph accord lol

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Happy Holidays Everyone !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X