Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Sigma rear lip. (Discontinued a long ass time ago literally a decade or more )

Dont get too excited about junkyarding down here though, its rare that i ever find anything worth pulling. Id say 3 times a year id find a goodie and thats hitting up 3 different yards semi monthly

Leave a comment:

• STREET-SPEC
    replied
    What lip is that, and what junkyards do you hit up down there. I got family down there I should get to hit them up.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Junkyard find of the year!! =D

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    some dirtbag hit and ran my car while parked on campus. these children dont know how to park and i always park the last car at the stopsign so i dont have to worry about my rear being destroyed. i honestly wouldnt care if it were my rear bumper, but my front is brand new OEM with a honda paint job as well, so YES I CARE ABOUT IT!! I now carry a road cone in my trunk....

all money i get from my insurance is going to a complete paint job...
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 09-14-2013, 12:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Got tired of the side moldings looking shitty because of high temp paint products cracking

I went with Rustoleum Truck Bed Liner (2 light coats as recommended ) for a high adhesion, longevity, as well as texture matching the front and rear bumper molding. The paint is dry in the picture and it is not very glossy ( possibly could be w/ a high UV Clearcoat ) but a fresh, even coat, as you can see, looks pretty legit. The paint usually dries to the touch in literally 15 minutes. I also used it on the oem mudflaps as well to test the toughness of this stuff.

The rest of the paint on the car stilll looks like shit.....
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 09-06-2013, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Shoutout to Mothers for their generosity, charity, and support!
    http://www.mothers.com/

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    really??? i thought it was more common than that ?!? =D but nah i didnt wanna rock ebay grille =P

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Millionth person? Yours is actually the first shaved 92-93 grille I see being shaved. Most people switch to 90-91 or get that ebay crap.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    yes sir. I know im like the millionth person to do it on here =D but i cant rock my 9091 white grill anymore cuz i got 9293 one-piecers.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looks good. Is that an OEM 92-93 grille you shaved?

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    Nice polish work on the wheels and hood! Shit looks good

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    yup =D http://s173.photobucket.com/user/xkj...20Integra%20SE

Leave a comment:

• mugencivic4dr
    replied
    Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
    any pics of the DA in the background?

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    Getting there ( previous owner drove a 7th gen civic coupe and apparently couldnt drive for shit. look at that MAD curbage )
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 08-14-2013, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X