X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xkjnboix
    replied
    cb7_accord:
    yeah but im the only one whose got the balls to shot the top part of the trim in the daylight cause i did my shit right ^_^

edit: update 4-25-08
    painted my mouldings today after i pulled all of them off. very simple. i nvr posted up any pix of my tint or temporary rims either. hope u like and njoy.

ill be happy to make these for cb7tuner members. they are basically the scanners u can find in the rice isle in any auto parts store but mine fits infront of the VIN.

this is all i need and it sounds better and hits harder than any multiple 12 or 15" setup. ( i used to have 2 but thieves -_- )

Last edited by xkjnboix; 10-04-2010, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by xkjnboix
    UPDATE 2-9-08
    BB6 cluster + grey swap pix
    note: (pix taken w/o flash are blury. pix taken of interior and leather look sparlky cause the door pannels and seats are really really clean as fuck ^_^ )

also: engine is not running thats y bb6 cluster is lit up with idiot lights

wow............

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    took off the side moldings today. sanded them down real nice and this time in painting them with 1200degree engine enamel rather than the 500degree . hopefully they wont crack this time (they never chipped only cracked). if they crack again ill try some regular car paint, but my last try it took 3 months for them to begin cracking with the 500degree.

Leave a comment:

• Tuee
    replied
    clean ride, hopefully i can get mine as clean looking this summer

Leave a comment:

• tresexohcb
    replied
    Looking damn good man, those are two clean frost white honda's

Leave a comment:

• Harrison
    replied
    Both of your cars are amazing man so jealous.

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    sweet ride sir! white!

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    twin my ass, your car's paint is cleaner than mine

I just bought some Wade or GTS Headlight Covers [smoked] which you can find on google and used the DIY made by Tommi gor eye lids.

Get some license plate caps from honda, to cover those holes, $18 bucks but it's worth it :P

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied

just wanted to post pix of the finished rear dash. as u can see i made a part to fill in for the 3rd break light. and no its not illegal cause technically my spoiler is my 3rd break light and our car w/o a spoiler loooks like a granny car, so i wont be takin it off any time soon. other than door handles the grey leather swap is pretty much done.

everywhere i roll out to people ask me if 1 im selling my car or 2 if they can buy it HAHA. i just laugh at them and say no. u would have to offer me 6g's b4 i would CONSIDER selling it. this is my baby hehe.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    LED sneak peak ! ! ! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    lokuputha: LMFAO hellz no they r JDM ^_^ i dont wanna fuk em up. + i like to see peoples faces in the opposite lanes when they drive by. it looks like this O_O !??!!?

C91BLX7: i did a front and rear leather 97 accord seat swap
    the other grey leather panels and dash + carpet are all from a 9293cb7 in the junkyard.
    the whole swap was very cheap ^_^ but it looks like i spent alot bringing it to an interior shop HAHA

lol everywhere i drive people ask how much im selling my car for. i laugh and tell them its not for sale and i wouldnt entertain any offers.

i needa car wash tomorrow T_T
    Last edited by xkjnboix; 02-09-2008, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    Originally posted by xkjnboix
    nah. i HAD CL seats in the front. the rear CL seat wont fit a 4door. should be perfect for a coupe but you have to mod the rear latch lock.

i have full leather Acura CL front and rear seats f/s too ^_^ 50$ + shipping and they are urs.
    so what seat do you have in the back

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    All black lights looks good meng!
    X2...u should black house the fog lights too

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    Sweet! what rear seat is that? CL?

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    UPDATE 2-9-08
    BB6 cluster + grey swap pix
    note: (pix taken w/o flash are blury. pix taken of interior and leather look sparlky cause the door pannels and seats are really really clean as fuck ^_^ )

also: engine is not running thats y bb6 cluster is lit up with idiot lights

Last edited by xkjnboix; 02-09-2008, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X