No announcement yet.

JDM_cb7_tx : 1992 accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet.... Picking the kit up today from R&L Carries. NRG Motortrends ships there kits out fast. Less then a week and a half and its already here. Picks will be up of the drop and off the kit.
    Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 02-27-2009, 12:50 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

wwwwhhhhaaaaatttttttttt!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whyd you get rid of her man that cb7 was CLEAN!!!! i would abought it off you in a heartbeat how much did you let her go for??

either way though the 240sx is also a nice car with great aftermarket capabilities i can see your already making moves on her!!! ill be checking in

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Yeah I had to get rid of her because...

A. The coupe was getting a little to tight with 2 car seats in the back.

B. Motor had a really bad knock.

C. One issue after the other.

Let her go to my mechanic buddy for about $1,750 and $500 in repairs on any car that I picked up after the sale.

240 does have plenty of options and responds veery well to minnor upgrades.
        Hell after putting the 3' Cat-Back on it feels like it has a little bit more torque.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

So the motor has finally given out on me and now I parting out the old motor to swap in an SR20 or CA18 motor.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Man I go through cars like shoes... Now I have an 97' Infiniti J30. later

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

hey nice cb mate! I love those rain guards, I gotta get me a set!

EDIT: I just realized that your cb broke. o.o" that's what I get for not reading above.
              Regardless, still looked great man!

Comment

Working...
              X