No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronald your car is soooooo damn nice, i can never get enough of your photo shoots, would it be cool if i use your car as my laptop's wallpaper?...also on your wire tuck, where did you mount your drivers side heat sync and which wires did you extend?

thanks a lot
    your #1 fan
    - Jukes

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Your car is pimp.

That is all.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Wow Too many compliments!! Thanks very much for all the love everyone!!

Jukes, you're welcome to use any pics you want!!! Any pics of my car that's out on the net is for everyone!!!

About the wire tuck, I honestly can't remember which wires I extended...Wasn't that many though, maybe 5 wires at most?? Once you tear apart all the looms, you get a lot more slack with the wires, and I just worked my way from there

And by the heat sync are you talking about the injector resistor box? If you are, right now the box is sitting right beside my clutch fluid reservoir

I was working on my brakes last week (worn out pads, seized rear caliper, etc. etc.) and I figured I'll take some pics while they still look new and pretty...Here are some pics!

Endless/VTTR front brake pads

AEM/Nissin rear brake pads

Brembo blank rear rotors

Just because I like colours

And some other new mods on the car:

(Circuit Hero shifter extender, JDM CL1 Euro-R bronze aluminum shift knob, Alpine HDA-5460 HDD Drive in the background)

And just a pic of my car taken by Mike (604_cb7) and his gf, edited by me

Thanks again for all the comments, you guys always keep me motivated!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

omg man im deffinatly going to have to come to a meet up there sometime just to get a chance to see your cb im person

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
            Summer
            that picture looks familiar :P

Comment

ya...no fast car if no good brake...
              -My Member Ride thread-
              -JL store-

Comment

Endless/VTTR front brake pads
                Where in the world did you get Endless pads from?

And also, what are the specs on those front calipers? Are the CF4's similar to any others that can be swapped (Legend, CB9, ect.)?

EDIT: Found out they are based on the First Gen NSX. So I guess the question is answered. That's some serious stopping power you have there.
                Last edited by Tnwagn; 07-20-2008, 08:31 AM.

Comment

car is looking hott man, keep it up
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Again, syabas on the great pics.

Those calipers look so nice.

I need to redo my yellow calipers.

I've no idea what colour to paint thm next.

BTW, those calipers are from the CF4? They are the same model (17CL15VN) as the CD6 and BB6.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

Still one of my favorites on the site!
                      Looks great!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                        omg man im deffinatly going to have to come to a meet up there sometime just to get a chance to see your cb im person
                        Hehe fo sho bro, let us know when you're coming up here and the whole Vancouver Accord crew will give you a warm welcome!!!

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        that picture looks familiar :P

Oooo nice nice!! That pic was taken in Dec.29/07 eh? I have an even earlier one!! August 22/07!! lol

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                        ya...no fast car if no good brake...
                        fo sho bro, footwork first, horsepower later!! My motto is: Power means nothing without control!!!

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                        Where in the world did you get Endless pads from?

And also, what are the specs on those front calipers? Are the CF4's similar to any others that can be swapped (Legend, CB9, ect.)?

EDIT: Found out they are based on the First Gen NSX. So I guess the question is answered. That's some serious stopping power you have there.
                        Hehe these calipers are stamped "17CL15VN", and I believe the same calipers are used by ITRs, BB6 Ludes, BB4 VTEC Ludes, V6 Accord, CR-Vs, etc. etc..So definitely not hard to find brake pads for them

They've been treating me good so far, I've had about 2 years on this setup, and they still slow me down when I go 240km/h LOL!

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                        Again, syabas on the great pics.

Those calipers look so nice.

I need to redo my yellow calipers.

I've no idea what colour to paint thm next.

BTW, those calipers are from the CF4? They are the same model (17CL15VN) as the CD6 and BB6.
                        Ok I just refreshed and Affandi answered the question already..Thanks bro!! yup yup, 17CL15VN..I was told that these came off the CF4...Do they not use the same calipers as these bro?? Just curious..

What I REALLY want next (when this setup wears out) is ROH, 5-lugs, and NSX calipers, ooorrr Spoon monoblock if I can find a good deal on a pair of those But for now, these will do just fine!!

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it!

Ronald

Comment

Ok I just refreshed and Affandi answered the question already..Thanks bro!! yup yup, 17CL15VN..I was told that these came off the CF4...Do they not use the same calipers as these bro?? Just curious..

What I REALLY want next (when this setup wears out) is ROH, 5-lugs, and NSX calipers, ooorrr Spoon monoblock if I can find a good deal on a pair of those But for now, these will do just fine!!

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it!

Ronald
                          Yes, they did come in the CF4, as well as the CM4, CM5 (same size, but use slightly different pads with nipples), CD6, the later BB4s, CF2, CD8, CL2 (6th gen wagon) and a few more. Oh, the RA1 Odyssey as well.

NSX calipers are hot!

Damn bro, 240km/h???

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                            Yes, they did come in the CF4, as well as the CM4, CM5 (same size, but use slightly different pads with nipples), CD6, the later BB4s, CF2, CD8, CL2 (6th gen wagon) and a few more. Oh, the RA1 Odyssey as well.

NSX calipers are hot!

Damn bro, 240km/h???
                            Ahh good good, just as I thought then...yeah I'd sooo rock NSX calipers...but again, if I can get a good deal on Spoon monoblocks, then why not..

But anyways, won't be for the next 2 years or so, when my brakes stop working on me which by then you prolly won't be hearing from he hahaha and yup yup, 240km/h, and that's on 4th gear too!!! LOL I didn't have enough room to go at it on 5th, there's no local hwy long enough for that run

Ronald

Comment

yup yup, 240km/h, and that's on 4th gear too!!! LOL

Ronald

last i heard a CB going over 240, that car had to rev up to 10k RPM (fiddled with his RSM). He was doing 263

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

but again, if I can get a good deal on Spoon monoblocks, then why not..
                                Hell yeah, I've been looking around and know that they can fit (given the correct wheels and spacers).

Yum

Comment

Working...
                                X