No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving the red carbon... im so so with the wheels only cuz the pic that your showing. keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
      LOL yeah even I lost track of which wheels I've owned

But I think these ones are a keeper..I really like the specs, and they give the car a different look..Not to mention I put too much sweat and blood refinishing them all by hand They do draw a lot of attention, some good, some bad..I seem to be getting a lot more attention from cops now

But anyways, these will stick around for a while..The only wheels I'll let them go for is a set of Regamasters haha..

Thanks again for the kind words, I'm glad you guys like the work I've done to these shoes..I appreciate it!

More pics and more mods coming soon..

Ronald

Suuuurrrreee Ronald sure...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

damn bro! right when i thought yer car was hot, it just keeps getting HOTTER!! the red CF is straight gangsta!

...also, thanks for the compliments on my MR thread! and hey, if u ever wanna get rid of yer Daikei BOSS steering wheel hub, lemme know! hahaha

keep up the good work!
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
          im so so with the wheels only cuz the pic that your showing.
          Yeah, I'm sure a better pic in the daytime would let us really see what they are like.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I miss the flushmount Ronald...

Comment

Yup I love the wheels

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Haha yeah I took that pic on purpose actually, don't want to show the whole thing yet, since the car is still dirty and all. Don't worry, I will post more and better pics this weekend!

Maury, I loved the flushie too, but when Blizz found that Mugen wing, I must say, the flushie didn't look so special anymore haha Personal preference tho..

Omar, I might ditch the Daikei hub and go for an NRG short hub, but we will see..If I do decide to let it go, you'll be the first to know bro

Thanks again everyone Stay tuned for more!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Oh we will buddy we will..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I looked through your whole thread, and you car is off the chain!!

Man as I was going through the pages I thought it couldn't get any better, but it did, over and over! Much props!

I had q question though, since it looks like you went through more tires than a Drift meet.

As far as looks/performance, what worked better for you? 205/50 or 205/55 15's.

I only ask cuz I'm on 17's right now but after 8 years I'd like a softer ride, without compromising too much looks and performance. I used to roll on 16's before that too so I think 15's are the way to go for me this time around. Any thoughts on the tire specs?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
                    www.tsxclub.com

Comment

Wow thanks man, I really appreciate that.

Performance wise, I loved the 205/50/15 T1Rs..However, they were much too small for the car. Even tho my car is dumped, I think they still looked a bit small..So if you want to go with 15", I'd definitely suggest 205/55/15. But that also depends on the drop of your car..With my setup the 205/55/15 filled up the fender gap quite nicely

Just a pic from the weekend..

More pics coming up soon in the image gallery section!

Ronald

Comment

look very sikk
                        my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post

Performance wise, I loved the 205/50/15 T1Rs..However, they were much too small for the car. Even tho my car is dumped, I think they still looked a bit small..So if you want to go with 15", I'd definitely suggest 205/55/15. But that also depends on the drop of your car..With my setup the 205/55/15 filled up the fender gap quite nicely

Just a pic from the weekend..

More pics coming up soon in the image gallery section!

Ronald
                          the wheel looks really nice with ur BBB set up,ronald!and i love ur sign pic!

i also noticed that u got hood damper!
                          -My Member Ride thread-
                          -JL store-

Comment

Thanks man! Yeah my hood prop broke where it was mounted last time, and it started rattling like crazy at idling, so I figured it's time to upgrade

A pic taken by my friend during the Hats Off Day on Saturday, edited by me

And a pic from the photoshoot after the Hats Off

If anyone wants to see more pics, just CLICK HERE!

First page has also been updated. Thanks for looking!

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post

Ronald
                              Thanks for the info Ronald, yeah I didn't want the gap to be bigger. I'm on Eibach sportlines and Tokico Blues so it sounds like the 205/55's will wwork fine. Thanks again!

Jon

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
                              www.tsxclub.com

Comment

This pic is amazing Ronald! I love it.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                                X