No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe glad you guys like the new look, I had some doubts with these wheels at first, but they're starting to look okay I think..

As for the trunk, well, I can either cover the holes with something new, or just get a whole new trunk with a different texture if you know what I mean hehe but it doesn't bug me so much at the moment, I am focusing on suspension tuning for this summer..Auto-X season is coming up quick!

Thanks again for the kind words..Stay tuned for more updates soon

Ronald

edit: my apologies, but turns out my wheels are actually 3-piece, not 2-piece
    Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 03-19-2008, 08:45 PM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i hope u can focus on body paint after suspension.....
      -My Member Ride thread-
      -JL store-

Comment

Haha hey what's wrong with my body paint? You don't like my black bumpers? Hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
          Haha hey what's wrong with my body paint? You don't like my black bumpers? Hehehe
          yea whats up. BBB's lol.

anyways ron where did you get those wheels? i want a set. and i cant find them on google. looks like bridestone dont make wheels anymore.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Mesh is old and rare. IF you find it be prepared to pay a pretty penny.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I like the way your CB7 looks right now.
              Raceline USA

Comment

your BBB look good,nothing wrong with it!

....i just wondering how it looks in other color....
                -My Member Ride thread-
                -JL store-

Comment

Man, I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you this, but your car is the shit!

Comment

Dont listen to the Malaysian, paint and custom lips cost them $10 bucks to do ahah

Comment

Haha yeah, Malaysians are crazy like that

Eventually I will do a paint job, fix some rust spots in the rear fenders..I just don't have $2K worth of spare change sitting around anywhere at the moment The car won't go far from grey tho..I already have the colour I want in mind, just gotta wait 'til everything else is done before I get a paintjob done..And even then, I'll most likely leave the bumpers unpainted Low maintenance FTW!

Snapped a quick shot last week..

Big thanks to Dean (Gemini) for hooking me up with the headlights They still aim a bit too low for my car, but definitely a better output compared to my old setup..When I have free time I'll re-aim them

New stance soon, will be working some more on my footwork, paying special attention to my rear end this time..Updates soon, after my final exams are over

Thanks for looking!

Ronald

Comment

:O wow. car looks good man. i'm shooting for this summer to come up and visit i've yet to set a date on when i wanna go up but . 604_cb7 and 604_se have told me they'd drive me around if i needed. to diff speed shops. i hope i can pull this one off this year guys! hope to see everyone! hope this get's you more hyped to fix your car up so i can ride in it!! but yeh those headlights Gemini had looks great on your car.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Sweet, that's good news man! Yeah don't worry, if you come visit we'll all drive you around haha what are you trying to find in the speed shops here? More goodies eh? Let me know when you've set the date bro

Thanks for the compliments on the headlights..I seriously debated on whether or not they look good on my car before I bought it off Dean, but as soon as I put them on I completely forgot how the car looks without projectors on

Comment

are we NW people gonna see you and this car at the NW annual spring meet next week???? huh huh huh?

PS- love the retro fits. looking good Ronald!
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks Sean!

No promises on the NW meet as of now hehe ekoo is forcing me to go, but we will have to see..My last day of final is on the 17th, ekoo and everyone else is planning to leave on the 18th evening...The problem is, one of my rear calipers is seizing, and my alt is also dying...Not hard to fix, except the fact that I don't have time this week or next week to work on the car due to final exams Will keep you guys updated..If I do go, I will most likely be driving 604_cb7's car

Will keep you updated bro I'd love to see your new toy too!

Ronald

Comment

I love it Ronald! Nice pick-up Can't wait to drive down soon.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                                X